Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

I manage to do it, whew lol. Honestly this bonus chapter didn't have too many spoilers to take out, just little tweaks. Hope you guys enjoy and see you next bonus chapter whenever that will be lol. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

I pick up Axe walking to the garage where Teo asked me to meet him. I adjust Axe on my hip as I walk closer to the grinning Teo. "What?" I ask eyeing him.

"I got you something for your birthday" he pulls the cover off revealing a motorcycle.

"What's this for?"

"Us."

"Are you dumb or stupid? I'm not getting on that death trap and neither are you. Take it back." He must've lost his damn mind if he thought I'd be happy about this dumb shit. Why would I be happy about a killing machine like a motorcycle. Plus, it's definitely not the vehicle for a man with six-month-old twins.

"It'll be fun once you give it a chance" he says.

"I don't want to try it, now take it back."

"Already paid for tesoro" he takes Axe from me putting him on the bike causing him to laugh. "See Axe likes it."

"I don't give a fuck" I pick my son up walking back into my house. For my birthday my ass, he got that stupid shit for himself. My kids nor I will have any part in his shenanigans. I hear the garage door close and suddenly he's behind me.

"It's not like we can die" he mentions as if that means I'm suddenly supposed to love the idea of the bike now.

"That's not the point, ride it if you want but we will not be a part of this sudden mid-life crisis."

He laughs loudly causing Axe to laugh loudly in my ear. "I'm eighty-seven tesoro I think I'm past the age for a mid-life crisis."

"No, it just means you can have more."

I place Axe down on his bedroom floor before getting the now awake Aj. I clean him up before putting him down next to his brother. Teo and I are leaving tomorrow for Miami for my birthday. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Though it's bittersweet since my babies are staying home. It's the first time they won't be with me for a long time. For the past six months they've been everywhere I go. Even if that's the office or visiting campus, they've been there. I'm hoping we adjust well with the separation. They're going to stay with my parents. Teo sits next to me on the floor joining me in playing with the twins. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my babies.

** ** **

The door opens pulling my eyes from the television to see my fine ass husband fresh out the shower naked as the day he was born. Damn he looks good enough to eat. Well, he is my meal so why not.

"Baby" I say leaning up on my knees before he walks into his closet.

"Yeah?" he turns to face me.

"Come here."

He slowly makes his way over to me eyeing me suspiciously. Once he stops at the foot of the bed I crawl down to him. Without saying anything I put him into my mouth making sure to arch my back. He groans putting his hand on my bonnet covered head.

"Fuck tesoro" he groans as I lick his tip.

I take more of him into my mouth sucking him off faster. I feel him insert two fingers into my soaking wet vagina. I move back against his fingers before glancing up at him to see him already looking down at me mouth ajar. The look making me even wetter. It feels like so long since I've given him head. After I won our bet I decided to punish him and myself by not giving him head but damn if I haven't missed it. Call it what you want but I like taking care of my husband because he damn sure takes care of me. I moan as I cum on his fingers causing him to cum in my mouth.