Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2

I'm still not into the swing of updating just yet but I had some time today nd decided to put this up for you guys. I'll be back to updating regularly shortly I'm hoping. Again if you make covers feel free to message me ☺️. Enjoy the long chapter ❤️.

I roll over to my side of the bed panting heavily. Today is my big baby's birthday and I had everything planned perfectly. Phase one is distraction while everyone sets up for his surprise party. But what that really meant for us was sex and more sex. In our defense though, it's a big ass house to christen. I started at exactly midnight and here it is four thirty in the afternoon. The only reason we've stopped is because we have dinner reservations at six.

"Fuck" he groans before hovering over me. "Can't we forget dinner and just fuck?"

I giggle, "no baby."

He pouts, "I thought it was my fucking birthday."

I laugh, "you'll get over it c'mon let's shower and get ready."

He groans getting out the bed and I follow him into the bathroom. After our shower we go into our separate closets. I pull on my floor length black gown, before attempting to tame my mane in something presentable with light makeup. When I walk into the room he's dressed in dark jeans, a blood red button down, and white Air Forces. Damn he looks good. He takes my hand leading me out the room and the house to the garage. Teo pulls off with his hand resting on my thigh. At the end of the day I just want Teo to have a great birthday, because he deserves it. We've been through some real shit but we made it through stronger than ever. It took a while to realize that I'd rather go through hell with him than heaven with someone else. For all his flaws and all I know Teo is down for me with everything in him regardless of what that means. All you can ask for is a dude for you, about you and only you. We pull up to the restaurant and he valets the car before leading me in.

"Mancini" he tells the host who nods before leading us to our table.

I made sure it's a secluded area for our privacy. We take our seats and Teo drags my chair closer to his causing me to giggle. We look over the menu before placing our order. "How's your birthday so far?" I ask gazing at him.

"Good, thanks tesoro" he replies kissing me gently.

"I'm waiting for your gift to come, sorry."

"You're enough tesoro."

I grin, "thanks baby."

We spend dinner talking about any and everything. It's a blessing in itself that Teo finally is comfortable to laugh, joke around, and express himself to me. If you would've told me this would've been possible months ago I would've laughed. It just goes to show you how far we've came. When dinner is over I pay and they bring out a small cake for him singing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday baby" I say happily once they're gone.

He kisses me gently, "thanks tesoro." He blows out the single candle with a small smile.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I fork a piece of cake into his mouth giggling. After we finish eating cake we leave the restaurant and wait for the car. "I'm driving" I say once the car pulls up.

"Why?" he questions with a raised eyebrow.

"Because your birthday isn't over." He hands over the keys and we get into the car. "Put this on too."

He eyes the blindfold, "you're pushing it."

"Please baby."

He grunts before putting it on and I pull off. It's not long before we arrive at the venue. I park before helping him out the car and into the building smiling. "Okay" I say, "take it off."