Chapter 7: Move & Chill

Vote, Comment & Fan! : )

I pull on black leggings and a red t-shirt paired with combat boots. After Matteo picked me up from campus we decided since I didn't have work we'd get my things from my apartment. Rea, Jas, Carmine, and Giorgio are going to help with the move. I told Matteo I didn't have a lot that need that much help but he insisted it'd be faster. We walk out the penthouse to his car and he pulls off. When we pull up to my apartment Carmine and Giorgio are getting out of a Cadillac Escalade. I still can't believe I decided to go back with him, hell it's not like he'd let me leave him anyway. I just feel like maybe I gave in too quickly. My fear of Matteo won't let me deny him for long, it's probably worse now that I know he can and will get physical. When we walk into the apartment Rea and Jas are holding each other. They notice me and pull me into a hug as they start sobbing like babies and I resist the urge to cry with them. This is the first time in our whole lives that we won't be together or mere blocks from each other. We never go too far from each other so this is a big step for us.

"Aw c'mon on guys I'll still see you at school and I'll come over or you can come over" I say softly. "It won't be much different."

"Yeah it will!" Rea sobs.

"Yeah he'll live if you don't go" Jas adds through her own sobs.

Carmine scoffs resulting in Matteo hitting him. I pull away. "You guys are too pretty to cry so stop and help me out."

They nod before wiping their eyes. I hug them once more before we walk to my room. The girls handle packing my clothes while the boys handle the other things. It's not really much due to the fact that all my furniture is staying here. I get to work on packing my bathroom things and other belongings. One month and I'm moving in with Matteo, how crazy is that. Granted I know nothing about Matteo still but no fault of his. We've been busy between school and work, when we're together it's for a short period of time. I have no idea how this is going to all work out with living with him. All I can hope for is to not regret my decision to give this all a try. You learn so much about a person when you live with them. Once my room is packed up we take the boxes down to the cars. Jas and Rea ride with Carmine since his car is bigger.

"Are you nervous about this at all?" I ask breaking the silence.

He glances at me, "no."

Of course he's not, he's never nervous about anything. How can one not be nervous about living with someone they barely know? Hell how could I explain this to my parents? They sometimes make surprise visits to my apartment, when they find out I'm not there they'll kill me. In their eyes I'm too young to move in with a man. Hell in my eyes I'm too young to live with Matteo. Lord knows if my mama guesses he's the reason for my bruises she'd kill him then me. Maybe I'll tell her before it gets out. Matteo puts in the penthouse code before opening the door. Luckily the staff helps so we don't have to make more than one trip. Rea and Jas drop the boxes in their hands looking around the place.

"Holy shit, I'd move out too if I was going to live here" Jas gasps.

"Luckily y'all was just carrying clothes" I say flatly going to the master bedroom.

Of course Matteo follows along with the rest of them. The staff puts the boxes down before walking out. The sound of Future blasting through the apartment can be heard loudly. Well Jas figured out how to work the system, so much for helping me unpack.

**                                                                    **                                                        **

I walk out the closet and Matteo eyes my body like he wants me to be his last meal. It quickly turns to anger in a nanosecond. Tonight the girls and I are going to a new club downtown. My dress fits every curve of my body. The chest is cut out in an oval, the shoulders and arms are patterned lace, from the hip down on the sides is patterned laced. I even decided to straighten my hair. I paired the dress with gold strappy heels. I look sexy if I must say so myself which explains why Matteo is pissed. It's not like he won't be there.