Chapter 4: Meeting the family

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

The sound of the alarm blasting wakes me from my slumber. I groan turning it completely off. I open my eyes to realize I'm on top of Matteo with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I'm only in his shirt from yesterday and my underwear. How did I end up back at the penthouse? How did I end up on top of him? I go to move but he holds me tighter.

"Matteo" I groan.

"Shut up and sleep" he mumbles.

"I have class I need to get up."

He releases the death grip on my waist and I rush out the bed. I take care of all my bathroom needs rather quickly. I really hope he got me clothes when he kidnapped me last night. Lord knows there's no time to stop by my place before class. I walk back into the bedroom to see Matteo clutching a pillow still sleeping.

"Matteo" I call out.

He points to the closet groaning and I walk in to see the once empty right side now fully stocked. When the heck did this happen? I go into the island draws and pull out underclothes. I quickly scan the clothes before settling on ripped dark jean shorts and a black t-shirt, paired with combat boots. It's oddly weird how Matteo knew my exact size without him asking me. When I walk out the closet Matteo is in the black joggers from yesterday shirtless. Why is he even up? He puts on his Addias slides before standing up. What is he up to now? He grabs my hand pulling me out the room. I'm surprised he didn't say anything about my outfit since he's beyond controlling. I grab my bag off the couch before we walk out the penthouse. When we get into his car he pulls off.

"Do you want breakfast?" he asks sleepily.

"No I'll get something later." The rest of the ride is silent, when we get to campus he parks before getting out too.

"Call me when you're done and we'll go home" he asserts looking down at me.

"I have to work tonight then I figured I'd stay at my place" I express squinting against the blinding sunlight to look up at him.

"Don't be stupid tesoro. What time do you get off?"

I roll my eyes knowing I've lost the fight before it could even begin, "At eleven."

He nods before leaning down kissing me and I can't help but to respond pulling him closer to me. He places his hand on the side of my neck as he asks for entrance, which I give. The sound of someone clearing their throat catches my attention making me pull away. I look past the giant that is Matteo to see Rea and Jas smirking and grinning.

"Let's go before we're late" Rea states amused.

"Yeah kiss the hottie goodbye and move it" Jas beams.

I reach up on my tip toes and he puts me out of my misery by placing a gentle kiss on my lips. He gets in the car as I walk to my girls. I'm sure he's going to go right back to sleep. It's crazy how quickly Matteo can change up his personality. One minute he's a nice decent guy then the next he's an arrogant asshole. It's becoming impossible to keep up.

** ** **

I get into the car and Matteo pulls off. Today in the diner was busy as all outdoors, I'm beyond freaking tired. All I want to do is take a hot shower to wash away the stench that is coffee and deep fried food. Luckily the tips from tonight were great. I made at least a hundred dollars in tips if not more. When we get into the penthouse I go straight to the shower. After my long shower I put my towel dried hair into a bun before walking out and into the closet. I pull on underclothes, a pair of shorts, and one of Matteo's shirts. I crawl into the bed next to him and he pulls my body close to his. It's not long till I drift off to sleep.