Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations

IMPORTANT A/N AT END! Vote, Comment, & Fan! : )

Matteo's POV

The door to my office opens and Carmine walks in, I can't help but to glare at the piece of shit. He had no fucking right to hit me.

"My face is fucked up thanks to you" I say gruffly.

He eyes me before smirking, "Yeah it is."

Just like that all the extra shit is brushed aside. I've got too much shit to deal with anyway. Danica still won't return my calls or come back home, she's acting as if she didn't do anything wrong. Her dumbass was going behind my back meeting with some pussy boy. Did she think when I found out he was going to live? She fucking belongs to me, he had no fucking right to fucking look at or talk to what's mine. You'd think she would've learned from the first bitch that dared to touch her but fucking no. I specifically told her that I was going to get her yesterday and bring her pretty ass home. And what did she do? She decides to go back into hiding. If I fucking find out she's staying with some pussy bitch I'm going to kill both of them. I try so hard but she's so damn disrespectful and disobedient. How fucking hard is it to follow directions? It's simple fucking kindergarten, toddlers can do the shit. I knew I should've kept her detail on her but no I listened to Carm dumbass and she's gone again. I'm slowly dying and she's off doing God knows what.

"Would you calm your ass down" Carm states placing his feet up on my desk.

I snarl, "I can't fucking calm down dipshit. It's your fault I'm in this situation!"

"My fault? I never told you to beat up the love of your life and I damn sure didn't tell you to cheat on her in y'all house."

Damn I hate that 'love of your life' shit, it sounds...soft but I knew it the moment I saw her on the dance floor of my club. Something was just calling me to her. Once I saw her light brown eyes and mocha skin I knew it was true. Truth be told the shit was the farthest thing from what I wanted in my life. But when she came into my office I was hit with the salivating smell of strawberries and coconut. That along with her small frame was enough to get me harder than a fucking rock. If only she didn't piss me off so damn much, it's as if she doesn't know her place. She's supposed to just be my woman without all the questions and demands. Was that too fucking much to ask for?

"Your dumbass was the one who told me to give her space and remove her detail" I state glaring at him.

"You nearly killed her! She needs space!" he shouts exasperated.

"Yeah well now I'm dying you fucking genius."

"I had her back but you were the shit head who fucked some ugly bitch."

"Way to warn me by the way."

"How was I to know that you'd cheat on your soulmate?"

If I could go back would I do it differently? Yeah no fucking doubt about it. Raelynn didn't even get me hard, thinking about Danica's small perfect body and her cascading brown curls did. She smelt like cheap perfume and cigarettes, it was fucking disgusting. If I hadn't wanted to get my tesoro out of my head I would've killed her.

"I'll try again but this time don't fuck it up!" Carm snaps snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah."

He sighs, "you're fucking lucky I don't want you to actually die."

He walks out my office, hopefully she listens to him. If this continues I'll get worse over the next few days. A part of me is pissed that he can connect with her more than I can. She's mine, if anybody should be able to connect with her it should be me. The bond is already there if it wasn't neither of us would be this bad off. Giorgio walks into my office, what is it with these two just walking into my office as if they are the boss. Haven't they ever fucking heard of knocking.