Heartbeat

September 11th 2009

"You're sure about this? I don't want to hurt you." Stiles asks, accent still there.

He's wearing clothes that are centuries out of fashion, as is the man in front of him. It leaves Stiles with questions, like what time period are they in and why is he dreaming about himself in said time period?

"What's pleasure without a little pain?" The British man inquires.

In this dream Stiles gets a better look at the mans face. The man has longish brown hair and brown eyes. He looks to be about seventeen maybe eighteen. He's taller than Stiles by a little bit that has Stiles looking up at the sultry expression on his face.

"Boring?" Stiles jokes and finds his face blushing as the word leaves his lips.

Stiles can't tell if it's him blushing or dream him or both. He doesn't get longer to wonder about it though as soon his hand is moving forwards and resting on the other mans hand. Stiles watches, confused when suddenly the man hisses. He watches in fascination as veins appear down the mans cheeks before he's looking down to see his hand glowing red. The rush of power that Stiles feels has him going slightly light-headed and it reminds him of when he touched that guy from the Grill but like a thousand times stronger.

Stiles wakes up panting. He's rock hard, gasping for breath and feels like he's coming down from a really good high. Stiles doesn't even attempt to stop his hand from wondering down his chest and grabbing his length. He does pause at the lack of glide, making him quickly grab some lube before bringing his hand back down. He thrusts into his hand as his mind fills with images of those brown eyes and strong jaw. He wonders what that face would look like from a different angle, preferably with Stiles standing tall over the other man as he has his mouth on him.

The thought has Stiles quickly spilling over the edge and he has to bite his lip to keep from making any noise and waking his siblings. Stiles opens his eyes, that he didn't even realise he'd closed and looks over at the clock by his bed. In big red blinking lights it tells him that it's four am. Could be worse, he thinks, that's almost a full nights sleep. Getting up, Stiles heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up and ready for the school day.

#####

Stiles is sat around the back of the school, talking with Jeremy about they fact that Vicki and Tyler are officially dating. They are both not happy with it, for different reasons, obviously, but being able to bitch about the situation with someone is helpful. It's made Stiles realise that he's not angry at all about Tyler moving on, he couldn't care less about Tyler. No, he's angry at his sister dating his ex. He's angry at the betrayal from his own blood.

Speaking of his sister.

"I rock. I scored 2 tickets to the Posers Saturday night. They're playing at the Rat." Vicki tells Jeremy as she walks over.

"You and Tyler have fun." Jeremy huffs.

"Don't be like that. Come on. I want you to go." Vicki pleads.

"Why? So you can keep stringing him along?" Stiles questions.

"I'm not..." Vicki starts.

"Was it the drugs?" Jeremy interrupts. "Were you sleeping with me for the drugs?"

"Screw you." Vicki snaps.

"No, if there's another reason, please, I'm all ears." Jeremy gestures for Vicki to say something.

Vicki, predictably says nothing.

#####

Stiles is sat in history listening as Tanner goes around testing them on their knowledge of dates regarding significant events in America. Stiles wonders if Tanner knows that this is supposed to be world history class and that the world is bigger than America. He doubts it.