Prologue.

"What kind of husband are you!?" I shouted.

"The one who doesn't give a damn to his wife!" His voice echoed through the room breaking her remaining hopes into pieces.

-Manisha (The caring one) gets tied in a forced arranged marriage with Anuroop (The reserved one). But he made some marriage rules while she ended up breaking the rules and falling for him.

Anuroop x Manisha
•Arrange Marriage
•Forced Proximity
•Grumpy x Sunshine
____________

"You should go," I breathed, "you should definitely go."

"Go here?" His mouth was on my shoulder. "Or here?" It moved up to my neck.

-Smriti (The goofy girl) got on a fight with her boss Shresh (The grumpy boy) on the very first day of her job, without knowing that it was her boss. She was running away from him while he was chasing her.

Shresh x Smriti
•Calm x Talkative
• Enemies to Lover
•Office Romance
___________

"My nightmares are usually about losing you." I sobs.

"My darling, you will never be unloved by me. You are too well tangled in my soul." He laughed.

--Tani (The heartbroken girl) comes across Vishal (The Rude boy). He found the colour to PAINT her, where the world had left her GRAY. But she never accepted the love that she had for him.

Vishal x Tani
•Enemies to lovers
•Office Romance
•Forbidden love
__________

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked.

"Is it working!" He exclaimed.

- Ishani (The badass girl) who comes across Zain (The golden retriever).They both are alcoholic without drunk. But she always creates problems and later he has to fix them.

Zain x Ishani
•Bad girl x Good boy
•Love at first sight
•Collage Romance
__________

Two families merge through marriage, but the union brings unexpected consequences for their children. Witness a heart-wrenching tale of forbidden love and tribulations. Join us on an emotional rollercoaster as we delve into this captivating story of impossible love.

©All Copyright Reserved.