13|That Man?!

Tani

As I handed over the papers to Smriti, she hit me with them because I was two minutes late! I couldn't believe her boss must be so rude and arrogant, I thought to myself as I made my way toward the exit.

As I walked towards the gate, I noticed a man standing in my way, blocking my path. He gave me a creepy stare that made me feel uncomfortable. Why is this man standing in my way? Can't he just move aside? Tango mein beriyain band hain kya?!

"Excuse me," I said, but he didn't react. "Can you please move from my path?" I asked, staring at him.

"Hellooo?" I waved my hand in front of his face, but he was lost in thought.

"Yeah," he finally replied.

"Move aside. I have to go."

"You didn't recognized me!" he said, pointing at his face like he was someone special.

"Listen, I am not here to recognize anyone. Chalo hatto, hawa ane do!" I said as I pushed the man aside with my index finger.

After the horrible night, my mind isn't normal, neither am I. I'm saying whatever is coming up in my mind.

"Your drunk ass really hit different" He said with a smirk.

What the FUCK! Who is this man?

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked him.

"Why do you care? You are not here to recognize anyone. NOT EVEN ME," he said in his deep voice.

"I really don't care," I said, staring straight into his eyes for a moment.

And as I was going to step away from him, he caught my hand and pulled me closer.

He stepped closer, "The day when you were drunk, sitting in the middle of the road and crying like a kid, I carried you to the car. I was there. I saved you," he said, and we were so close that his every breath was hitting my nose.

Oh god, what does he want? Why is he saying this? It's so embarrassing! I damn sure, I look like a tomato right now. I thought to myself.

"Okay. I am truly sorry for causing trouble that day. And I am also glad that you helped me," I took a breath and continued, "If you ever need any help from me, you can just call me. Okay, BYEEE!" I said, running the hell out of there.

"But I don't have your number!"

"Ask Sam for it!"

Finally, I'm inside my car. Relax, Tani, nobody can see you lal tomato wala cheeks right now.

Vishal

I was biting my lips to hide the smile that this girl caused me.

Anyway, she looks really different from that day. That day she was sad, crying. Her eyes were dark, and all the makeup on her face was messed up.

But today she looks completely different. The sadness was not on her face. Her eyes were shining like stars. The makeup was set perfectly, showing me the real vision of herself.

But her voice sounds sexier when she is drunk.

*Cough cough*

Someone told me to move from the gate as I was still standing there blocking everyone's way.

I walked up to the floor where Smriti was cause 'Sam' means Smriti, that crazy bitch!

Now I have to request her to give me her number. God, I don't even know what her name is!

Koi na...

I went to Smriti, "Give me your friend's number," I said in a ordering tone, showing her my phone.