12|That Heart Melting Smile.

Smriti

I woke up to a feeling of Tani's hair all over my face and the weight of Zayn's sleeping form on my legs. I quickly got out of bed, feeling like I was trapped by two monkeys. Checking the time, I realized with a sense of panic that it was already 8:45. I had only 15 minutes to make it to my office!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"ZAYNN..JALDI UTH NAHI TO TERA KABHI SHAADI NAHI HOGII!!" I shouted on his face as he was going to drop me with his bike. Just like the way we came yesterday.
(Wake up or you'll never get married)

"HAHH!! KEU?" He said, like uski biwi uske liya mandap main bethe intazar kar rahi hain.
(Yess..why)

"Keu ki..mujhe office 15 minutes main jana hain!" I said from the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth.
(Because I have to reach office in 15 mins!)

"Hain to tere office hain na..tu ja main keu!?" He complained like a baby.
(Yea.. it's your office you go..why me!?)

"Tera shaadi na ho, ayahi chata hain na tu!" I said as I turned on the water.
(You don't want to get married.. right!)

"Uffoo yarr..tu aise keu hain" He said.
(Dude...why are you being like that)

"Hum to aise hi hain bhaiya...or niche ka bathroom use karke ready hoja..fast..nahi to-"
(I am just like that only..now go and get ready.. otherwise-)

"Hainn..hain jata hu" He said before leaving and I laughed from the bathroom.
(Yess..yea.. I'm going)

Waise manna padega Smriti, teri blackmailing skills or puppy eyes se koi nahi bach sakta.
(Btw you have to agree.... no-one can beat you blackmailing and puppy eyes)

I wore a Tani's dress cause I just had the outfit that I wore yesterday. Maka mila hain, thori jane de sakti hu!

I was about to all Zayn..but he was already there standing in front of me.

Yarr..yeh ladke inte jaldi kaise taiyaar ho jate hain? Whatever mujhe kya!
(How this boys get ready so fast!)

"Chalainn ..subha subha utha diye-" he said and I dead stare him.
(Let's go..)

We didn't want to disturb Tani after the rough night, so we left quietly headed towards her bike. Zayn started the engine and we were on our way.

"Zayn jaldi chal jitni jaldi ho sake!"
(Fast..fast as fast as you could)

He twisted the gear with great force..Hayy upar wale bacha lena!!
(Please save me god!!)

And finally, we are here! On time. Thank god.

🌸

Afternoon

Ahhh...I am so tired!!

"Hello Aunty..oops Sorry. Aunty ji." What the fuck is Vishal here?

I dead started at him and said, "Hello uncle how are you doing?".

Noice Sam!

"Great. But now you should think about yourself 'cause the boss is calling you." He said giving me a witchy smile.

God..why this man is calling me again!? Iska or koi kam nahi hain kya? I thought and made my way to his cabin.
(Doesn't he have anything to do other then calling me)

"Yes Sir. You called me." I said standing still.

"Yeah..where are the paper that you were working on? You are supposed to submit it to me today." He said in his deadly cold voice.