06|Battle Of Wills.

Smriti

"See... I'm again late" I said checking the time.

It's the first day of my job, And I woke up early but guess what Tani was still sad because of whatever happened between Rahul and her.I made her understand ..uh-I mean I gave her a 1 hour lecture, can you believe that. I am very good at solving other's problems until it comes to me.

And now I am again late, it's only 5 minutes but still I do not want to be late on my first day. I quickly took a shower, wore a formal suit and did very light makeup.

I went downstairs and had my breakfast. Zayn was also with us today. He congratulated me when he came. Tani is not going to college because I told her, if she isn't ready to face Rahul then she should stay at home and Zayn will accompany her.

As bhai is going to drop me . So I quickly took my bag and ran towards the car.

"Bhai wait here.. I'm coming!" I shouted as I was wearing my shoes.

"Ha...chalo chalo jaldi chalo" I said in a hurry as I got into the car.

"Wait...I have to call someone" Bhai said dialing a number on his phone.

"Are yarr..ab to pakka late hoga" I muttered as bhai was taking too much time. I gave him several signs to cut the call as I am going to be late.
But he is like 'mind your own business'.

I signed as he finally cut the call, "Now...will you start the car?"

"Why are you like this Smriti? Can't you see I was talking with someone? I was busy!" I was angry, I mean why wouldn't I. I just told him to cut the call as I am already running late.

"Why are you shouting at me! I just told you to cut the call, because it's my first day and I don't want to be late" I shouted back.

Without saying anything he started the car. We were silent throughout the whole ride. He didn't even apologised!

"Drop me here, I want a cup of coffee" I said breaking the silence between us.

He didn't say anything and did as I said. He dropped me at the cafe just opposite to my office. I slamed the door so hard that the car started beeping.We stared at each other's souls with deadly eyes.

"Oops, sorry I hurt your beloved car" I muttered.

I gave him an attitudy-hairflip and went to the cafe. I noticed the time and I was still 10 minutes late. I told the staff to give me the coffee as soon as possible. I took the coffee and rushed towards my office. I am going to be late for sure.

I scanned my Id card and ran to take the lift and suddenly a guy came into my path and BOOM! We collided.

"Aish.. shit my ass" I stood up rubbing my ass.

My coffee was spread all over the floor. I shifted my head a bit and saw the lift was already gone but wait...there is another lift. I took my bag from the floor and ran towards the another lift.

"Hey... Aren't you going to apologise?" The guy said in his cold voice

I was confused but then I noticed the stain...shit I split coffee on his suit.

"I am really sorry..." Saying this I again started running.

"Wait.. apologise nicely." He again said as he was not satisfied with my apology. I mean what does this guy want?

I stood as I lost 2nd lift also! AGAIN.

"Listen...I already apologised to you isn't that enough...I again missed the lift.. can't you see that I was in a hurry, you could have just moved aside, It was your fault!" I shouted as I was angry.

"Do you even know who I'm?"

"Hello Mister, I don't know who the hell you are nor do I bother to know. Now you apologise for wasting my time"

"Excuse me, you are too short to see, especially when you are running" He said staring right into my soul

"Hey.. I'm not short I'm 5'6."

"Hey..shorto"

I want to break his nose, first he wasted my time, then made my apologise for nothing and now called me shorto!

"Areh...Smriti" Someone called my name, it was my manager, Arnav Singh.

"Morning Sir" I wished him.

"Morning, Morning Boss" He shook his hand to me and wished the Man in front of me...wait did he just say boss!?

"Boss?" I gave them a confused look.

"Oh, yeah I forgot to give you an introduction, He is the CEO of the Raghuwanshi Co. And Sir she is the new employee" He said.

I froze at my place.
.
.
.

"I-I'm really really sorry I didn't mean-"

"Write a resignation letter if you are actually sorry" Saying this he left.

Did I just split coffee on my boss and then misbehaved with him, fuck why does these kind of stuffs happened to me only?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Target vote- 48?
Comments- 45?

Guys Please target complete karwa do and also go the previous chapters and complete the target😭🙏🏾!

890 words.

Now what'll happen to Smriti?
Poor Smriti💀!

Do share me your views!

Guys, please do vote and comment for each and every chapter if you are liking the story.

Instagram Handle - @author.fairy

Thank you 💗!