03|Love In Air.

Sinha household

Smriti

I woke up as the yelling hit my hears "SMRITI....WAKE UP, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR COLLEGE!!".

Wait...are they yelling at me, but why? "Why you are shouting so early in the morning...go and let me sleep" I muttered embracing the blanket around me.

"Wake up...smriti... it's 9,we have to go to college and submit the assignment" Zayn said and Tani was standing beside him shaking her head.

"Whatttt... it's 9!" I checked my phone and jumped of the bed running towards the bathroom... before entering the bathroom"Tani..babe can you please pack my bag" I said as she started packing my bag with a bored look.

I came out of the bathroom, and fasten my pace, applying some moisturizer and sunscreen, I ran towards the door and suddenly I remember that I hadn't combed hair, I slapped my head with my hand and again ran towards the mirror.

Combing my hair, I took my bag ran towards the door were my brother, Tani and Zayn were waiting for me.

"Smriti, breakfast to kar le" I Mom said.
(Smriti have your breakfast atleast)

"Ma, time nahi hain!" I said putting on my shoes and we made our way to the car.
(Mom, I am going to be late)

"Anuroop beta, jaldi ana, Manisha ki ghar bhi jana hain!!" My Mom shouted behind us. I looked up at my bhai only to see his exhausted face.
(Son, come quickly, I have to go to Manisha's house also!!)

We took our seats in the car and made our way to the college. After dropping us to college, bhai will go to our company.

"Smriti...tune assignment complete kar le" Zayn asked and Tani was also giving me 'answer me too' look.
(Smriti...you have completed the assignment)

"Yeah...yeh dekh kar liye maine...oh bhi tere se acha" I said taking out the assignment from my bag. And hand it to Tani.
(Yeah, completed...mine one is better than you)

"Dekha mujhe bhi.." Zayn requested.
(Let me see pleaseee...)

"Tu chuna bhi mat, hat yaha se" I said staring at Zayn.
(Don't even touch it, get the hell out of here)

"Please dekha ne de na behen, please main tere assignment ko kha nahi jaunga" Zayn replied giving me his puppy eyes.
(Please let me see sis..I will not eat your assignment)

"Thik hain dekh le..lekin dayan se...kal raat 3 baje tak maine apni sleep sacrifice karke yeh bekar si assignment complete kih hain" I said making my face like a crying baby and putting so much emotions on it.
(Okay see...but carefully...I sacrificed my sleep and completed this useless assignment by 3 am last night)

Giving me a bored look Zayn took the assignment from Tani's hand and go through all the topics. And giving me a impressive look he gave the assignment back to me.

I noticed that bhai was silent throughout the ride, I know he is upset or tense for today's meeting in Manisha bhabhi's house.

🌸

After submitting the assignment, I am waiting in front of the college office for the internship form that our college is providing every last year students. Zayn is not taking is cause he is the next heir of his father business and Tani, it's not her last year, second last...

After filling and submitting the form they gave me 2 company as option. 1st one is 'Sharma graphic designing industry' and the 2nd one is 'Raghuwanshi graphic designing CO.'And I choose the 'Raghuwanshi graphic designer Co.' cause it is the world wide graphic designer co.

Taking the required files from the office, Zayn and I went to the cafeteria as our classes are over and waited there for Tani. I guess she is having a few more classes.

Manish's pov

I put on the grey suit and sat in front of the mirror as Ishani was applying my eyeliner.

(Manisha's outfit)

"Ufff...bas bhi kar ishu, ladke to patana nahi, bhagana hain" I said and Ishani giggled.
(Uff..let it be..I don't even want this man to marry me)

"Woo kabhi nahi bhagega, kyu kih tu hain hi itni sundar" I said and I gave her a bored look.
(I guess he will obviously marry you because of your beauty)

Shresh isn't here that made me even more upset. He said the he has a very important meeting today in Mumbai.

"Manisha beta!!..niche a jaoo" Hearing the sudden uproar downstairs, I fasten my pace, putting the lip blam, combing my hair before stepping out of the room.
(Dear Manisha!!..come down)

As I was descending down the stairs my eyes met a pair of shiny chocolate brown eyes.Alluring, tempting, handsome and magnificently stunning would be the best world for him cause, that's exactly how my soon-to-be husband look like. As the few buttons of his kurta was open, revealing his muscular chest.

"Beta!" My Mom called me.
(Beta- dear)

I sat there with them. They planned to have lunch together after somedays as my bhai is not here.Our family was talking, and I was just staring at him from time to time, but why he is so rude, he hasn't even looked at me for once.

Later an hour they left and headed their house. He is handsome but damn man he gave a cold heart.

CHAPTER AESTHETIC

__________________________________________________________________________________

Target vote- 34
Comments- 25

Please go to the previous chapters and complete the target😭🙏🏾!

967 words.

Hello my pookies, here is another chapter. And if you want to include any scene lemme know, I'd love to add that.

I know it's a short chapter but yeah... next chapter is on Anuroop's pov, Are you guys really 😉?

Guys please do vote and comment ❤️‍🩹!
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
@author.fairy2

Thank you 💗!