15|Stupid Plans.

Smriti

"Ugh...finally" I breathe out as I put the list of the people who are going to be there in the engagement. Like don't why Mom is in such a hurry about all this...we still have 1 month!

"Okay, Aunty now I'm taking Sam with me!" Tani jumped off the sofa and started pulling off too. She was waiting for me because we had to attend Kaya's birthday party.

I guess I'm wrong, let me correct it WE HAVE TO RUIN KAYA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! yeahh this sounds better!

We had made the 'itching power' and the special song is also ready. As I gave that duty to Zain, isliye I hope he wouldn't let the plan flop.

"Let us hear the song!" I yelled.

"No. I'll give you guys a surprise!" Zain yelled back.

"I swear Zuu..if the flop is just because of you, then you will find your head inside Kaya's birthday cake!!" Tani warned.

"Calm.Cool.Guys. This special song is for putting extra spices on the party." Zain said with a creepy said.

Okay, his creepy smile means something really creepy is going to happen.

"Tani. I don't think he is lying"

"How do you know?!"

"Just look at his smile-so-creepy...uhh-" I finished and He smiled even more creepy.

We both shook our heads and went to the closet. We need to look gorgeous after all we are on a mission. They must remember us and our work!

Getting ready we both came out of the closet and Zayn was waiting for us in the drawing room. We walked out of the room and headed towards the car.

 We walked out of the room and headed towards the car

(Their outfits)

"I'm so excited guys!!" I chuckled and I started creating the scenario in my head.

"Let's gooo!!" Zayn shouted who was driving the car.

At the venue

We got out of the car and walked inside the venue. Woow.. the interior is so well decorated, like I mean why not, after all, Kaya 'amir baap ki ek loti beti' jo hain.

I noticed a stage with a huge cake and a wine glass tower on top of a round table which was in the middle of the stage. I guess Kaya is going to deliver her birthday speech there only.