05|Mystery Man.

SONG RECOMMENDATION>>

LOVELY by Billie Eilish

★🎧★

Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home

************

Tani

"H-hello.." My voice cracked and I started crying as Smriti called me.

"Kaya huwa ro kyu rahi hain" by her tone I can say she was worried.
(What happened why are you crying?)

"Smi-smriti...wo Rahul.." I said crying even more.

"Tu ruk main aa rahi hu" I replied and hung up the call.
(Stay there I'm coming.)

I was sitting at the park crying and waiting for Smriti. Where the hell is she?

There she is coming...

"Kaya huwa tujhe tu ro kyu rahi hain?" She asked while running towards me.
(What happened why are you crying)

I was crying in our college playground so everyone was giving us weird looks but do I seem to care about them, after having my heart broken, of course not!

"W-wo-Rahul na...." I said everything, How Rahul, I mean my boyfriend was hanging out with his female friends and doesn't even care for me. After I saw him with them, I called him but he lied that he is busy and he'll talk to me later. I texted him but he ignored me. He is not the Rahul that he used to be.

"Sab kuch sahi chal raha tha yar...lekin jab se yeh mangush aurat 'kaya' aye hain tab se Rahul aisa ho gaya" I said cursing his female friend while Smriti listened to me very patiently.
(Everything was going well friend... until this toxic middle person came)

"Ohh.....to yeh baat hain..to break up karle na" she said.
(Ohh that's the thing)

"Itna asan nahi hai Smriti, main usse pyar karti hu, tujhe kabhi pyar nahi hua na... isliye tu nahi samjhegi" I said in low tune and making her understand how much I love him.
(It is not so easy Smriti, I love him, you have never been in love, so you will not understand.

"Are bhar main jay pyar...aisa kaisa pyar hain jo tujhe rula de... pyar karne wala thori rulata hain" She was angry not on me but Rahul.
(Fuck love.what kind of love is that which makes you cry...the one who loves you don't makes you cry)

I listened to her quietly cause I also know deep down whatever she was telling was right.

"Chal chor khana khane chalte hain mujhe bhuk lagi hain...or bill is on me because I passed the interview" She said trying hard to make me laugh.
(Come on let's eat something, I am hungry)

"Thik hai chalte hain..."
(Okay)

"Babe, Smriti the protector is here...main uske ghar jake use peet ke ayunge" This time she really made me laugh.
(Babe, why fear when Smriti is yout hero...I will go to his house and beat him up)

"Okay..okay..now let's go. I'm hungry"

Smriti

We were having our lunch in the restaurant. Tani is still sad about everything that happened today. I don't why Rahul is doing like this, cause he was not like that...uh whatever!

"Let's watch a movie tonight.." I said

"Okay..but which movie?" Tani replied

"Uh.. let's watch 'The Exorcist''