11|Heartwrecking Nightmare.

SONG RECOMMENDATION>>

Mere Humsafar OST by Farhan Saeed

★🎧★

Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye roag hi lagaye
Dafan khudh kare hai
Fir sokh bhi manaye

************

Tani

I saw him staring and walking straight at me. I felt the touch of his hands as he inserted his hands under my hoodie. Rubbing and caressing my waist softly. He pulled the hem of my hoddi and make me remove it. A light smile formed on his lips, made me smile too. God,I love it, I love this, I love him, his love, his care all of them.

He softly greased his both of the hands through my neck all the way to my face and hair. He opened my hair that was up in a bun with a clutcher and threw the clutcher. He gripped my hair in his hand and made up looked up at him.

He groans and slides his tongue on my collar bone and went up to my lips. He pressed his lips to mine like a hungry beast. I moaned on his mouth.

His sudden change on the actions made me moan harder and loud. His grip on my hair tightened and he started bitting on my lips.

Tears were rolling down from my eyes as he pressed his teeth even more. "Rahul it hurts!" I screamed and tried to push him away.

I begged him to stop but he didn't. Blood was coming out of my lips. I pushed him. I pushed him hard. But he was standing still at the place where he was. He stared again into my eyes, deadly. But these time there was nothing. Nothing at all. The love. The care. Him. This is not him. "How can someone be so over dramatic and fake, Tani?"

I can't believe he said those words to me. How can someone say these to anyone, whom they love. He loves me. He used to loved me. Sobs left my mouth one after another. I started crying hard clutching his shirt with my hand. "I have never seen a girl like you Tani. You were the worst girlfriend I ever had in my life and yeah..you even got the award of being the one!" He continued and pushed me hard where I was standing and I fell.

"What happened Tani?" Smriti said, rubbing my cheeks.

I started to tear up again. I can't explain what I just say. It was horrible. It was Heartwrecking!

Smriti hugged me and rubbed my back. "Shhshh babe shhss...Everything is going to be alright"

"Nothing is going to be alright Sam! It is messed up. Every shit of my life!" I cried harder.

"Is it a nightmare?" Zayn asked.

"It is not just a nightmare, I was a Heartwrecking nightmare! That made me realize how I actually am!"

Smriti was trying her best to calm me down. Zayn came closer to me and said, "Everything will be okay."

"Nothing will be okay alright. You all just have to accept that I'm not even okay! Not as a friend! Not as a daughter! Not as even as a lover! I am the worst human being ever alive on this earth!" I shouted and my throat hurts. My panic attack started, my hand were trembling.

Zayn notice it and quickly warped his hand around mine, "Trust me, Tani. You were more then okay to us. It doesn't matter how you are, the thing that matters is you are our best friend. And we can't see you like these"

I cried my lungs out for long hours, but Smriti and Zayn were there sitting beside me the whole time. One was removing the tears from my nasty cheeks and one was rubbing my back. And finally there was a moment when I stopped crying.

"Now if your are ready, then tell us what actually happened?" Smriti asked as she already knew I have a habit keeping my feelings bottled up.

"We broke up."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Target vote- 70?
Comments- 65?

Please go the previous chapters and complete the target😭🙏🏾!

789 words.

I know this is a sad, boring and short chapter but I promise you the next chapter will me longer than this one.

And guys what do you want for Tani😭? A happy ending 🙂?!

I know I have crossed the limit of being stupid, that's why I cried even while writing this chapter even though it was a nightmare =_=

Your votes and comments are appreciated!