8. Party

After a few days ::..............

Knock - knock ~

Come in '

Tae - Good Morning Mr. Jeon.

Jk- hmm... Morning...

Tae- Sir, Mr. Min has invited you for business party, The held it in their farm house because of the success of their new project.

Jk- ohh I see , when?

Tae- It's Tommorow around evenings, and also you need partner for it , and the theme is black.

Jk- hmm, okay black right hmm!!! about partner you will be partner.

i me-añ y- ou are secretary you have to go with me anyways, so can be my partner too right !. (Embarassed)

Tae face was flushed, a red hue adored his face , Jungkook made him his partner because he is also his secretary but the way he said was ~.

Tae - yes right right!!.

Jk- okay for now complete all your work for today, tomorrow is weekend right!!. ... I will pick up you from your apartment be ready till 7 okay!!

Tae - Okay Sir, I will take my leave now.

Jk- and also don't overwork okay!

Tae - Yes Mr. Jeon...

Door closed and Tae ran to his cabin with a flushed face.

Taehyung pov ~

Aiishhh he must have seen my blush , it's so embarassing, but whatever I'm going to be his partner hehe...

Jungkook pov ~

I shouldn't have asked that straight forward. I went with the flow, Ooh god what are you doing to me Taehyung.

...........................Next Day...........................

Evening:

Ring ring ......

Jk- Tae are you ready , i'm waiting downstairs .

Tae - Yes Mr. Jeon I'm coming.

Soon Taehyung arrived and saw jungkook leaning on the cars looking at his phone, He was looking so fucking handsome. Tae was admiring his charms .

 Tae was admiring his charms

Tae- Mr. Jeon let's go.......
Jungkook looked up , his jaw dropped.