17. Past (1)

First of all Thank you so much 116 followers even though it's my second book still you followed me, this means a lot 😭😭💜.....

And also my first book THE ABUSED OMEGA...reach 103k views thank you so much for your support.

Upcoming parts will be jungkook past just like story I will write just think that Jungkook is telling all this to tae okay 🙂🙃

........................................................................

Somewhere in Busan ,

A lady in his mid thirties doing is household chores , his children - one son and a daughter were playing in the hall. His husband working in a company as a manager a pretty sweet family right? Is it??...

She felt nausea, feeling dizziness and she fell on the ground unconscious.
Her children ran to her directly calling there father. Until his father reached they already took him to hospital. While his parents took care of their grandchildren.

A 7 year old boy - Lee Minjun and a girl 5 year old- Lee Eunji.

The man who came directly from his office now lost the deal because of his absence which affects his expenses.

When he reaches the hospital a nurse called for him.

Nurse: Excuse me are you Mr. Lee Hyunwoo husband of Mrs. Lee Yun Hee .

Mr. Lee: Yes I'm where is my wife, what happened to her?...

Nurse: That's nothing to worry please go in Room no. 17 doctor is waiting for you.

He went in there his wife sitting their he came inside.

Hyunwoo::What happened doctor ?

Doctor: It's nothing to worry about, but you should be happy bcoz you are going to be father.

Hyunwoo: Me what?

Yun Hee: You mean I'm pregnant?

Doctor: Yes Congratulations!!!. Mr. and Mrs. Lee.