24. In office

After 3 weeks:

The whole week was full of frustration for both of them, they were engaged in work too much can't be able to give eachother time, still craving for eachother touch'.

But Tae didn't let his Family take a chill. He punish them for not doing it properly giving taunts and all.
They will regret coming to Jeon Mansion.  He never let his guard down , tae knows they are here for a reason, he is suspicious of those two men , like he has noticed they always come here , specially involvement of Hyunwoo he never saw him at home , he is doing something .

Tae was wearing a very short skirt today which he never wore in office, which was unnoticed by jungkook because of the long coat when they arrive at company, but now as Tae removed it, his long legs full on display.

Jungkook ordered tae to make coffee for him , here Tae was making coffee for him . He went to jungkook cabin.

He opened the door went inside.
" Here Mr. Jeon your coffee".

Jungkook look upwards but soon fell down on his satin legs , He gulped hard cause tae was looking very hot , and they didn't even had skinship from past 3 weeks. Jungkook was in a daze . Soon come to earth when Tae shook him.

Tae- " Koo what happened?..you okay?".
Jk- "Huh? Hmm yeah bring me that file ".

Smut Ahead:

Tae went towards the table when he bent down his perfect round was on full display in front of him jungkook was aroused his member become hard just from it.

Tae came towards him gave him the file but jungkook pulled him towards himself and he landed on his lap . He made him sit on his lap . Giving little pecks to his exposed neck. Tae shuttered at the touch feeling sensitive low moans escape from his lips .

" You know you looks so delicious today" . Jungkook said while nibbing his neck hands roaming on his nacked thighs , hands reaching down cupping his ass, squeezing those fluffy bouncy balls. He sucked his collarbone, neck, jaw  making hickies. Smashed his lips licking and sucking those petals. Lips  taste so sweet like honey. Sucking his tongue rolling and dancing at the high pace, feeling pleasure.

After a make out he left those lips . Staring at not so innocent face Tae who was looking wrecked just from a kiss. He smirked at his work looking at his neck. While tae hands resting on jungkook shoulder.

Jk- " you know what princess, I like your skirt -..

Tae- Thankyo-

Jk- Take it off....

Tae - huh?

Jk- i said take it off you'll look even prettier without it under me .

Jungkook unbuttonened tae skirt removed it tae sitting on his lap with his panties. His clit was rubbing on jungkook's clothed dick . He wants friction he was moving his hips jungkook groaned at the friction, feeling so good.