25. Suspicious

After 4 Days:

Tae was having doubt on Jungkook's so called dad , To know that he have to spend time in mansion , which he couldn't still he goes office late .

Whenever he woke up , He was already gone somewhere. He wants to know what business he was doing which leads him to bankruptcy.

He overhead little of their conversation, but he only got to know that. They have to sell their house in Busan to pay the bills, but the question is if they have no money why would they come to expensive main city. Isn't it abnormal?.

Jungkook gave them card which show how much they spent, surely they want money but just for money? Or something else, he was in a dilemma.

He wants to know their motive behind coming to Seoul.

Tae woke up early today , he saw hyunwoo talking to two men , they were the same one which he saw on that day, Minjun was also beside them. He went near them to listen their conversation.

Hyunwoo: Is the paper's ready?

??: No, they are taking long..

Minjun: listen we are already in trouble if police caught us I'll tell them about this deals everything keep that in mind our security you are responsible.

Hyunwoo: calm down son... You listen nobody in Busan knows we're hiding here , so you better do your work , if jungkook get to know about this our plan will flop.
So please you better hurry up.

??: ok I'll try may be in this week, I'll print those fake documents.

Tae was listening to their conversation, but he didn't get it police? Fake documents? Deal? What are they talking about.

Tae triped on the carpet but quickly hide behind it ,they got alerted went from there. Tae also snickly went behind them , but he lost the track and couldn't find them so he returned to mansion went directly to his room.

In Mansion,

Jk family saw tae coming back , they understand it was tae.

Eunji: Mom , Did he get to know about our plan?

Yun hee: I don't know, but he can be trouble for us , we have to do something.

Tae was sitting on the bed , his mind was disturbed by the things happening in his surroundings.

Jungkook don't any single thing cause he was in his new project, and intentionally doesn't come early, he will leave soon and will come late , cause he don't want to see their faces.

After a while, Jungkook woke up from his sleep saw tae sitting on the bed lost zoning out, he called out his name but he was in deep in thinking he shaked him a little.

Jungkook: Tae you okay? What are you thinking?.

Tae: Just a little headache.

Jungkook: Anything else?...

Tae: I don't know koo, I'm not getting good vibes from them , they're planning something, i heared them today they were talking about some deals and fake documents, they are surely hiding something from us , which we don't know.

Jk- hmm.. we'll think about it, it's going to be a month now only 4 days are left , after that I won'tet them live here a sec.

Tae: hmm... koo but i don't think so they're good as they pretend to be, they are more than that, I'm little scared if they harm you. (Pout).

Jk- aww... My baby ( He pulled him on his lap).
Nothing will happen to me, on you're with me right, so nothing would happen to me, Now stop worrying.
If they tried to do something then you know Jeon Jungkook will sue them.
So, trust me I won't let that happen ok .

Tae- hmm ( smile).

Jk: Did you forget today the product is going to launch. We have to go early let's get ready now.
so where is my morning kiss.

Tae smiled and kissed his lips, they bath together and after dressing up they eat their breakfast and went to company.

Whole day tae mood was still off even though jungkook assured him, but they are cunning, they can do anything .

His overthinking lead him to a sever headache, it feels like his head his gonna burst. Still he managed to attend and do everything perfect for the launch. Jungkook saw the distressed told him to go home , as he still have some work.

Tae went to mansion , he ate his dinner took some medicine went to sleep directly, as jungkook already told him he will come late he is having dinner with Jimin and hoseok , as hoseok was giving treat for launching the product in market.

He was also invited, but because of his headache he can't go, jungkook was going to deny it , but tae forced him to go , as you know jungkook barely hangout , he can't let him stay with him just because of a small headache.

He tried to sleep but without hugging his koo, he can't be able to sleep, he was getting frustrated. He went to security room to check some CCTV footage to get something.

But unfortunately, didn't find anything just those two men come have some talks and they left nothing more is recorded in it.

Those two came in their absence and will pick up hyunwoo, sometimes minjun with them .

After a sometime jungkook came and they slept, jungkook know about tae he isn't feeling good, so he thought to do something tomorrow, to lighten up his mood.

Next Morning:

Jungkook woke up first and called for tae to wake up.

Jk- Sweetheart wake up kissing his cheeks and lips .

Tae- umm koo wait a sec.

Jk- we're getting late baby.

Tae- koo I'm not feeling well today,can I take a leave for today?.

Jk- okay (sigh, well he know the reason behind his distress).

Jungkook get ready and went to his company , Well he gonna feel lonely today in his cabin, he thought he will come early in lunch time and tae was happy to know that .

As Tae had already taken a leave who was jungkook to deny it, only if he know, that the worst thing is going to happen.

........
..............

To be continued.........

......
..........

Hii Taekookies, i hope you like this update, ignore my mistakes.

Next chapter something going to happen.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Until then stay tuned take care.
Love you 💜.