23. Leave

After one week:

Jungkook and Taehyung were mostly busy in their new project with
"HOPE INDUSTRIES", which is very important for both companies benefit.

Tae was really working hard for it, he still think last time becoz of him VINSIN Company project they almost lost it. Just because he didn't check it . Jungkook saw it he told him to take a leave but stubborn Tae will never listen to him.

He know if tae started the work he will not stop until he completes it. He will not take care of himself, he don't want any health risk again , so he gave him a leave tae insisted many times but he doesn't listen to him. Here he is on leave today at least he should've taken leave with him too what he will do alone in this huge mansion.

Tae woke up and saw Jungkook was already gone. " Why he gave me leave (pout) ". He slucked out and leave the bed and directly went to bathroom to take a bath.

After a long shower he was feeling relaxed he went to his wordrobe to get change into something comfortable, as when he is at home he always wear some crop tops and shorts.

After that he went downstairs for breakfast and saw Eunji and his mom sitting on the couch watching k-drama while making so many noise , breakfast was ready he served for himself and started making his morning coffee

In the mean time Minjun came to kitchen was checking out Taehyung from back . He came behind tae , was about to touch him tae turned around flinched hard .

Minjun: opps! Did you get hurt or something. ( He held his hands) . You know you look so hot in this.

But Tae was fast enough jerk his hand back.

Tae: You know what , i don't need your compliments I've my man for it. Be in your limits and stay away from me if you don't want to live on footpath aww poor you . ( Sarcastically).

Tae poured the coffee in his cup and took his breakfast while minjun was fuming in anger and shame.

He was going but intensely pored some coffee on minjun's foot who groaned in pain holding his foot.

Tae: opps! Sorry, not sorry. ( He went to his room while rolling his eyes).

After eating breakfast he went to kitchen washed his dishes saw these two mother and daughter still watching k-dramas having fun . A mischievous plan run in Tae's mind how give them a surprise. How can they live so peacefully after making his koo for many years.

He went to his bedroom , took out his phone and started scrolling, he didn't remember when he slept while watching phone, it's almost lunch time now .

He thought make something for his koo for lunch and give him to office, he quickly went to kitchen started preparing lunch in which maids helped him. After that he packed his lunch was going in room to get ready but saw this duo still sitting their watching T.V and eating like a pig.