12. Lost Deal

After spending two more days, They returned to Seoul . In those three days they become so much close to each other, They were just hopeless romantic all the time, just need some love and they get each other purely.

After jungkook proposed him, Taehyung was on cloud 9 , he just can't believe Jungkook also loved him, the whole time , and they even spent their night cuddling with each other.

Jungkook even told Taehyung about that night when he got drunk , how he was doing things. He become so embarassing when he get to know about his deeds. Just within two days they become " lovey dovey romantic couple " . They become so close that they can't stay away from eachother now, always wants each other warmth.

After returning, jungkook went to his company, he gave Taehyung leave for two days. He being workaholic doesn't even took some rest.

After three days , when Tae went to company. He entered in the company, he didn't even reached the elevator, he heard loud noises, he recognised the voice, he quickly went to that direction and saw many employees surrounding the place in middle jungkook and 5 employees were standing head hung low and Jungkook was scolding them .

I can say jungkook was looking so scary his veins popping out from his hands how he was controlling himself . He was raging in anger, he never saw Jungkook this angry , what they did to make jungkook this angry that he can't control himself?.

Taehyung pov ~

I came forward stood there awkwardly, tf should I do now. I gulped hard jungkook was really looking too scary , I took a deep breath and went ahead, I have to calm his anger.

Tae- Mr. Jeon what's happening here?

Jungkook look towards with those dark blazing eyes a shiver run down my spine , but I compose myself.

Jk- Ask them what they did , this- oohhh god why I'm even paying you guys , for fuck sake who can be this much  irresponsible. Were you all drunk when you sent that report to Paris.

Tae- what they did?

Jk- we went to Paris for business trip, and these guys have to sent them a report and these fools doesn't put information correctly, like are you kidding me , if I have employees like you , you will destroy my company.

Just because of you all we lost the deal from VINSIN Company, they quickly find the default and rejected it .

He was so angry, he was trying to control his anger as much as he can ..

JUST GET LOST FROM HERE, AND THE LAST WARNING, IF YOU EVER DID THIS AGAIN , I WILL FIRE YOU , GO TO YOUR WORK.

I was just standing there listening to everything, he has reason to get angry like who tf even do mistake in such foreign affairs, and it's like we going to Paris, is failed. He can bear anything in a limit and he doesn't like mistakes.

Jungkook was so frustrated he directly went to his cabin his head feels like it would burst right now. Taehyung also went behind them , as he entered he heard a shattering sound, jungkook broke the vase.

Tae- Jungkook calm down pleas-

Jk- How can I calm down these people can't even do a single work this piece of sh- , I giving them too much freedom and facilities still if they do this then what should I do and.......

Jungkook kept saying and recalling everything which grows his anger he was not even listening to him .

Jk- and you know if i- - -ti-io..

Jungkook mouth shut as Taehyung grabbed him by his colar and pulled him towards himself sealing his mouth with his own lips , Started kissing him sucking his lower lip sensually. Jungkook was so stunned to react, Tae was going to leave his lips.

But Jungkook grabbed his waist pulling him more closer one hand on his waist and other on tae cheeks , their body colliding with eachother, leaving no space between them.

They were kissing eachother so densely, lips moving in a sync . They were kissing like no tomorrow. His hands roaming on tae body from behind sensually making butterflies in tae tummy. His hands finds his way to his butt.

He gave squeeze to it , tae gasp and Jungkook glided his tongue inside his mouth, tasting the hot carven.

He tapped his ass tae got the signal and jumped on jk. His legs wrapped around his torso. He pinned him to the big glass wall , kissing him intensely, they were getting out of breath, but do they care? NO.

After 15 minutes they stopped, and leave their lips breathing heavily. After their 15 min makeout session leaving eachother breathless, they chuckled and again gave a  peck to lips. Looking at eachother breathless state, red swallon lips, jungkook give tae pecks on his whole face , he giggled ....

Tae- I love you

Jk- I love you too 💋💋....

Tae- It's my fault right? If I didn't have took the leave this wouldn't have happened.

Jk- No love it's not your fault, don't feel guilty for which you never did. He smiled removing strand of hair from his face and tucking behind his ear.

Tae blushed at the nicknames just hmm in ans.

Tae- You must be tired you should take some rest , it's not good for your health, take a nap for a while.

Tae took his hands dragg him to the couch, then he made him sit there.

Tae- lay down md take some nap your mind will relax.

Jungkook removed his coat and laid on the big couch. Made grabby hands,

Jk- Come here , I want cuddles .

He was looking like a big baby so cute .

Tae - wait , let me lock the door.

He quickly locked the door, laid on top of jungkook, who quickly scooped him in his arms.

Tae placed his head on his chest , and Jungkook wrapped his arms around tae petite body.

Tae was making circles on his chest then stay poking it.

Tae- You have a buffy chest (poking it with his fingers )

Jk- It is,  but not more than you , you much bigger and soft boobies.

Tae cheeks flushed red ,he hide his face in his chest.

Tae- how do you know?

Jk- it's just seems like so squishy (chuckle)

Tae- Don't!!.. You pervert.

Jk- who's calling me pervert, who always checking me out.

Tae- koo.. stop please ...  he said while blushing furiously.

Jungkook chuckled at his blushing face.

Tae- okay! Okay! No more talks sleep now.
Jk- But you were the one who started it.

Tae- Kooo!!!!!! ....
Jk- ok ok I'm just kidding sleep now.

They took a nap cuddling with each other.

.....
.........
To be continued.......
.....
.......

(Why this is so cute 😭😭🤌)

......

Hii Taekookies, I hope you like this part, ignore my mistakes, Don't forget to vote and comment. Until then stay tuned take care.
Love you 💜