27. Rage

After a while Jungkook calmed down a little but still devastated. They managed to make him eat something.
It was hard for him to even gulp it.

After some time doctor ( Kim Seokjin)  came .

Jin: Mr. Kim Taehyung family?....

Jk: doc doc...me...what happened to him is he okay, is he good tell me please...

Jin: Mr. Jeon calmed down please...

Well Mr. Kim's , head is badly injured , thank God nothing happened to his brain but still it's very close. We have done stitches and all, he is still unconscious but-..

Jk: but what?

Jin: He is still not out of danger, his head is injured badly it was near his brain, we have wait for it, i can't say anything when he will wake up, but if he didn't woke up within 2 weeks , then he may slip in the coma.

Jk: No doc this can't be happening he will wake up right?

Jin: I can't say anything it depends on his recovery, he is strong Mr. Jeon he will wake up soon don't worry ( patteted his shoulder)

Jk: Can i meet him?

Jin: We already shifted him in another room , you can meet him.

Jimin: Don't worry jungkook he is strong, he will recover soon...

Jk: hmmm...

Jungkook went inside the room and saw his love on the bed many pipes connected to him a big bandage on his head  with ventilation.

He sit beside him took his hands in his, a tear escape from his eyes looking at his state.

Jk: please wake up soon sweetheart I can't see you like this,

He kissed his forehead and sat their looking at him . But something strike in his mind what actually happened there he was so into his concern that he forgot what's the cause. When he arrived just then tae fell on floor. The last words tae said  rang in his head . Laptop- mail- check it. .....

He wiped his tears and went outside.

Jk: jimin will you be here for a while i have some unfinished work.

Jimin: umm yeah sure.
...
......
..........

After a while Jungkook arrived in mansion, it was already 5 pm, he went inside and maids already cleaned everything. He went to his bedroom standing in the cold shower to calm his mind. Those words laptop? what's in it?....

He stepped outside wore his clothes and open his laptop ,check the mails but couldn't find anything. He tried but found nothing. Getting frustrated he closed it . He closed his eyes remember something. He got up and,

He opened Taehyung laptop went in his mail box saw a mail from tae another account it was video.

He played it, it was same video which tae recorded their conversation their plan . ( Actually after his phone rang when he was recording it , he knows they gonna broke his phone, so he immediately mailed it to his another account. ).

Jungkook saw the video, he was too shocked to react. He quickly opened his laptop rewind the footage of CCTV  camera. What he saw make his blood boiled, how tae was struggling they hit him pushed him from stairs and that minjun.

His eyes darkened, his anger rised to his full limits and crossed they are so cheap person, he directly called police told them everything and send the videos, they will be there any min now.

Jungkook straight went to minjun room .

Minjun : jungk- ( punch )....
Jungkook punched him hard his nose Started bleeding.

He grabbed him from his collar.

Jk: HOW DARE YOU TO HIT HIMMM....
YOU THINK YOU WILL ESCAPE FROM ME!!!!!.... YOU FORGET WHOM YOU ARE MESSING WITH!!!!!!!......

He dragged him outside slapped him hard he again fell on the ground he agin lifted him from his neck punched him continuously on his face, listening to the noises everyone came in the living room.

Eunji came in between trying to separate jungkook but but but.....
You think he will let it side her.
He turned around and slapped her hard she fell on the ground.

Jk: SHUT UP BITCH!!!!!!....

They were terrified of him, he was looking so scary as i already told you all never make Mr. Jeon angry or you will face the consequences.

Minjun get up about to hit him with the knife, but jungkook was fast enough to dodge it , twisted hard that it broke his hands.

Jk: HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HIM THESE FILTHY HANDS. (He broke his hands).

He kept bitting minjun while yunhee and hyunwoo tried to separate him but he pushed them harder they fell on floor, mean time police came seprate them.

Yun hee: p-ol-ice...

Police: You are under-arrested...

Hyunwoo: wait what we have done?

Jk: You are asking what you have done , you even have the audacity to ask that question.

What do you think you will try to kill Taehyung and i will not even know that you bastards and you even try imply your drug dealings on me? Shame on you tsk....!!!!....

Yun hee: son listen......

Jk: Don't you dare to call me that , that word disgust me when it comes from your mouth.

Officer I can't stand them please take them away put all the allegations on them , specially attempt of murder.

And You all i'll show you who the real  JEON JUNGKOOK. ... You saw my kindness now se my warth.

You gonna live the most pathetic life , you will regret meeting me again.

The cops took them away , jungkook fall on his knees.

Jk: why why why......you...shits... I won't let you even die in peace i'll make sure of it. ( Smirk ).
..........
.......................
It's already 8 pm , he went to hospital and told everything to jimin and Hoseok after a while they left.

Jungkook went inside tae room sat beside him. Just looking at him a tear escaped from his eyes.

Jk: I'm sorry sweetheart because of me all this happened only if i arrived a little early that wouldn't have happened right. I'm sorry you even warned me , how fool i was to take them lightly forgetting they can do anything to you ,why i let you stay alone in the mansion, i'm sorry sweetheart, please forgive me ( crying).

Please wake up soon i can't see you like this.

He didn't know when he slept their talking with a unconscious Taehyung. He is tired, tired of everything. His life sucks , he don't know why whom he loves they always left him , first his grandparents then , his father( Jeon Jung-hyun) , Tae on  hospital bed , he is scared to loose tae , he already suffered too much, he is tired of pretending to be strong he knows how weak he is from inside, his broken heart can't fix it again and again.

Jk: I love you sweetheart, please don't leave me.......

.....
.........

To be continued........

.....

Hii Taekookies, i hope you like this double update. Ignore my mistakes, Don't forget to vote and comment.
Until then stay tuned take care
Love u 💜