28. Misery

Just like a week passed but Tae still didn't woke up, Jungkook was like a dead body just sitting near Taehyung whole time , jimin and Hoseok getting worried about him cause he barely eats something, they have to made him eat forcefully in the name of Taehyung.

Jimin: Jungkook please eat something.

Jk: I don't have a appetite.

Hoseok: Jungkook, if tae get to know in his absence you aren't taking care of yourself, then he will be mad at you right ! Please eat something for the sake of Taehyung.

They managed to convince him to eat something,but still it was too hard for jungkook. It hurts, Imagine you suffering from too much pain that you can't even able to gulp the food.

After feeding him they went away, they visit him everyday make him eat something, cause they know in his absence he always cry until he pass out will not eat anything. In these days Hoseok was the one who was taking care of his company as he was already working on the project.

Nobody understands the pain he is suffering from, it is good to cry out the burden from your heart otherwise it keep piercing the heart, and bleeding never stops, the thought of loosing him fears him the most , even of he tried to think positive, still he can't help with the situation cause tae isn't showing any symptoms of recovery.

Jk: sweetheart look i ate my lunch on time see .i'm taking care of myself you don't have to worry about me (sobs).

Don't you want to go back to home we will go on various dates ok , I'll manage time , give you lots of love but please wake up baby .

He said with a broken voice but met with a silence.

.......................

After 2 days....

........................

Now it's been 10 days since tae is unconscious but from past three days he is showing some symptoms of recovery jungkook beemed with happiness knowing that just praying tae to wake up soon. Jimin forcefully sent jungkook to mansion to freshen up.

After he freshen up maids make breakfast but he didn't eat anything, he was looking very pale and weak . Suddenly his phone rang he saw the caller id;.. Jimin.

Jimin: Jungkook come fast , Taehyung has woken up-....

Jungkook didn't hear anything else direct went to hospital. He ran to ward opening the door just to met with those deep black eyes in which he wants to drown in it. How much he missed those mesmerizing eyes looking at him. Tae sitting on the bed Doctor examining him .

He ran to him and hugged him tightly while tears flowing from his eyes, he can't express his happiness, after he detached from him , while Doctor giving them privacy left from there.

His hands move towards tae face caressing his cheeks softly "sweetheart ( sobs ) , i missed you "...
He said with his teary eyes. Tae just staring at his love with heart eyes. A tears escape from his eyes.

Tae: koo you okay, look you are looking so pale ,you weren't taking care of yourself right ( angrt pout).

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

Jk: i love you so much.
Tae: i love you too, sorry to keep you waiting because of me, you-...

He was cut off by the lips pressed on his own lips, moving it in a sync jungkook pouring all the love showing how much he missed him .

After a while they broke looking at each other intensely joing their forehead while panting slightly from the kiss.

Doctor (Mr. Kim Seokjin) told them tae fully out of danger they can discharge him after three days, they need examine him and run some tests.