V) The Number

I watched the paper dumbfounded, it had a number on it.

Don't mess this up, Calypso had said.

I'm not the smartest of guy but even I knew this number had to belong to a particular blonde.

I kept looking at the numbers, I may have memorized them on the way back to the hotel.

Wait, the hotel?!

Shit, I forgot I was supposed to be meeting the crew to shoot some scenes.

I quickly got back into the car and stepped on the brake, I rushed through the mobs of fans and made it just in time.

"What took you so long kelp head?" Thalia said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"It doesn't matter." I muttered.

"Umm hmm, sure.." Thalia said, unconvinced. "What ever, you're up."

I walked into the recording area, since the movie will be told from my POV, well, more like, Micah's POV, but you get the point.

"Look, I didn't want to be a superhero, being a superhero is dangerous and could get you killed in many painful ways." I narrated. "My name is Michael Skyler, but I prefer being called Micah, I'm your average 17 year old highschool kid- trying not to attract attention from the bullies. I moved schools.. allot. I never really fit in with the crowd but, but, b-. Hold on what's this word?" I asked.

See, I have dyslexia, it was much worse in the past, after becoming famous I took an effort to try to fix it but no one's perfect.

"Imbedding." Said the guy on the other side of the recording studio.

"Sorry." I said.

The rest of the day we just messing around with the wording and the directors trying to help me read words that had b and d in them because I would always confuse the two.

It was around 5 when I was actually allowed to leave.

"Great job stuttering so much Perce." Thalia joked.
"Shut it pine cone face. Anyways, Piper how was stalking Jason?" I asked.
"I was not stalking Jason!" She yelled, turning red.
"Ok, Whatever you say." I said smirking at her. "Just because I was recording all day does not mean I didn't see you eyeing Jason the entire time."

She blushed a little harder. "What ever."

Me, Thalia and Piper walked over to our cars and went home.

I kept fidgeting with the paper in my pocket, Should I text her now? Should I call her? She probably hates me. What do I do?

Needless to say, I was panicking.

I ran past, you guessed it, paparazzi. I got into my room after grabbing a couple blue cookies from the cookie jar, my mom always makes sure to refill it every time she visits.

I was getting really nervous and excited. I didn't know if I should text her, I mean, I did go out with her friends just yesterday. I hate this.

I put the number into my phone, I pondered over whether I should actually text her or not.

Fuck it. I'll just go to bed.

I woke up later that night and I couldn't fall back asleep, maybe I should text her, but she won't be awake. Fuck.

Long story short, I couldn't control myself.

Hey, it's me, Percy, Calypso gave me your number.

Surprisingly she texted back immediately.

What do you want
Come to my concert? I'll send you and Calypso tickets.
Fine, but I'm only doing it for caly

Yeah, I'm going to win her over, I need to win her over.