playlist

Shine a Light - Banners

"Oh... Say you're mine. Oh... Take me higher"

Bonfire Heart - James Blunt

"Days like this lead to. Nights like this lead to. Love like ours. You light the spark in my bonfire heart. People like us, we don't need that much. Just someone that starts, starts the spark in our bonfire hearts"

Losing My Religion - R.E.M

"But that was just a dream. That's me in the corner. That's me in the spotlight, I'm losing my religion trying to keep up with you. And I don't know if I can do it. Oh, no, I've said to much. I haven't said enough"

Wiseblood - Zola Jesus (Johnny Jewel Remix)

"If it doesn't make you wiser. Doesn't

Make you stronger. Doesn't make you live a little bit. What are you doing?"

Already Gone - Sleeping At Last

"I didn't want us to burnt out, I didn't come here to hurt you. Now I can't stop. I want you to know, you cound't have loved me better but I want you to move on. So I'm already gone"

So Cold - Ben Cocks

"When you told me you'd leave I felt like I couldn't breath, my aching body fell to the floor. Then I called you at home, you said that you weren't alone. I should have known better. Now it hurts much more"

All I Want - Kodaline

"When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside. I lay in tears in bed all night, alone without you by my side"

Flares - The Script

"Did it hurt so much you though it was the end? Lose your heart but don't know when, and no one cares, there's no one there"

Honest - The Chainsmokers

"I'm supposed to call you but I don't know what to say at all. And there's this Girl, she want me to take her home. She don't really love me thought. I'm just on the radio"

The Scientist - Coldplay

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are. I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart. Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions. Oh, let's go back to the start"

Rise - Jonas Blue

"When we hit the buttom, nothing gonna stop us, climb to the top with you. We could be the greatest, ones who never made it, yeah, I could be talking to you. They tryna hate but won't change anything at all. We're gonna rise till we fall"

Green Eyes - Coldplay

"I came here with a load, and it feels so much lighter now I've met you. And honey you should know that I
could never go on without you"

A dónde vamos - Morat
( bonus track)

Que siendo un extraño, te dije te amo Te he estado buscando por más de mil años Y tú respondiste: ¿ Adónde vamos? Contra las apuestas, aquí nos quedamos viviendo de fiesta, después del verano En el que respondiste: ¿A dónde vamos? Y aunque la historia no estaba prevista y aunque la gente habeses se resista Hoy somos la prueba de que existe amor a primera vista.

Nota : la última canción no forma parte de la playlist oficial de la fic original, yo decidi agregarla porque siento que es perfecta para esta historia:)