Chapter 11: Frozen

**Aiden’s POV**

I could barely open my eyes but I felt the strong arms around me supporting my weak legs.

When I was able to open my eyes I could see bright lights everywhere, everything was unclear and blurry to me.

I heard mumbles in my ears but I was unable to make the words out.

I kept blinking trying to get my sight back and when I finally did things were still blurry…everything except for the scene taking place in front of me.

Dom Marino was in front of some girl making out with her, but when he moved away from her my vision was finally clear and I saw the identity of the mysterious girl…it was Hailie…

“Hailie…” I was able to mutter in a broken whisper as my hurt ripped in two staring as the image in front of me.

“Aiden oh my God.” I heard her say but my anger blocked out all my senses except for sight.

I pulled away from the 2 men that were supporting me.

My image was barely restored; the only thing that was clear to me was Hailie.

I saw 3 Dom’s but I lunged for the one in the center…and that’s where it all went black…

**Hailie’s POV**

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

 My heart broke in half and I could barely breathe.

“Aiden oh my God.” I managed to let out but he totally ignored that I was there.

All his attention was focused on Dom and I knew what he was about to do as I studied the intense look in his eyes.

But I couldn’t get myself to move from my spot. It was as if I was frozen from shock sitting in the chair watching all this take place in front of me.

But as Aiden unsteadily lunged at Dom, Dom was ready for him.

He held his arms out ready for Aiden to pass out because it was clear that it was about to happen.

Just as he reached Dom he fell over and Dom caught him in a very masculine way.

I wanted to move or say something…anything, but I couldn’t.

Everything that was taking place in front of me seemed like a dream as I watched Dom and the 2 strange men carry Aiden into the living room.

I wanted to follow but I couldn’t.

I sat there trying to process what just happened.

“Hailie? Are you okay?” Dom asked worried as he entered the kitchen with stress clear on his face.

“…I don’t know.” I said as I stared at the off white tiles on the floor.

“Before I say anything else I want you to know the reason I kissed you was because Aiden knows there’s a mystery boy that you’re in a relationship with…and I don’t know I kind of panicked, we were in the moment and it was the only thing I could think of ….I’m sorry” he said as he rubbed his hand through his hair nervously.

I didn’t know what to say or do, but as I looked into Dom’s eyes I could tell that he was genuine and I couldn’t help but smile as I looked at the nervousness clear on his face.

“Uhm…so how’s Aiden?” I asked with concern.

“Well here comes the doctor with my wonderful father.” Dom said sarcastically as he glared at the doors.”