Chapter 5: Lets Make a Deal.

Today I was going to stay away from Aiden, and for some reason I think he noticed. I barely glance in his direction and I was proud of myself. But thankfully Shawn still hasn’t been in school, so there was no reason to interact with Aiden.

Throughout the day all I kept thinking about was what was going to happen later on. What would Dom tell me? All I was sure of was that I wasn’t going to like it.

Everyone was excited about the Welcome Back dance next Friday night, it was Masquerade themed. Things were different, and Aiden and I were best friends I’d be excited too…but were not.

We would talk about going to the dances and the games and everything when we were in high school. When Ryan was in high school he made everything seem so much fun, but it’s not.

When the bell finally rang I rushed out of school and met Jay by the car. As I stared at my brother standing by the car, all I could think about how stereotypical he is. Standing by the car with his football Jersey smiling and winking at all the girls that passed, straight out of a movie.

But I love my brother, for some reason he’s the only one who actually understands me…

It kills me that I can’t tell him about this, whenever it comes to Aiden he gets crazy and I don’t think he would be too happy with my plan.

“Hey sis, how does it feel to be back on Earth?” He said with a bright smile on his face.

“What?” I asked as we both got into the car.

“You’ve been spaced out all day, what’s up with you?” He asked.

“Nothing really, just thinking about stuff.” I said as I stared out the window, attempting to ignore the pounding emotion of guilt consuming my body.

“Listen I can just guess what you’re thinking about and it needs to stop. Ever since you got home you haven’t been yourself and I hate it. I know your upset about not having Aiden in your life, but life goes on. I need my twin back.” He said as he pulled up to our house.

“Jay I understand and Im sorry, im trying to get over it but it hard. It’s going to take some time, but I love you for caring.” I said with a smile as I walked beside him inside.

Saving My BestfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara