〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 2 〜

Edited on April 8, 2024

17 years later...

You wake up sweating and your heart is beating fast. The sunlight from your window was hitting your face.

Ugh, what the hell did have another nightmare? Mother, I'm sorry...

A tear rolls down your face just thinking of your mom's death. It still haunts you just thinking of it.

You just ignored your overthinking cleaned up your face and headed out of bed.

oh well I guess it's time to get ready for class

You get up, walk to your wardrobe, and put on your uniform.

Once you get into your uniform you realize you have a lot of time on your hands. 'Oooo I have a lot of time on my hands maybe I should go to Rayne's dorm and annoy him. Wait he's scary when he's mad but..'

Flashback...

Your in Rayne's office laying down on the floor playing with some of his bunnies while he's working on his divine visionary crap or whatever. Then you forgot to to mention something about his bunnies to him and let us say it didn't do well.

Hey Rayne?

What y/n? while not even looking up at y/n.

Please don't be mad at me but I forgot to feed your bunnies...

After you said that, you hear him drop his pen. You being scared you didn't even dare looking at his face. 'OH CRAP HE'S MAD AND WHY THE HELL IS HE QUIET IT'S SCARING ME EVEN MORE!'

Umm Rayne are you going to say anything to me?

You looked up at him and was already glaring you down. You gulped.

'I need to get out of here before it gets ugly in here.'

Panicking you got up and and started walking slowly backward towards the door and took your leave.

Before you even touch the doorknob, Rayne is already in front of you looking straight into your eyes.

'I'm fucked..'

Listen to me y/n.

I'm not mad. I'm just pretty upset that I trusted you to take care of my bunnies and you didn't even tell me you forgot to feed them. How would I be able to trust you y/n when you can't even tell me anything about my bunnies? I'm very disappointed in you. Rayne said that in a tone that you never heard before.

All of a sudden Rayne hugs you and puts his head near the crook of your neck. This made you blush but you felt comfortable about it.

I'm sorry that I scared you early I was just thinking of ways not to scare you. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings okay, y/n?

Hugging you tighter, letting you know that he cares about the apologies

It's okay, Rayne. I understand.

While having a smile on your face.

End of flashback.

Hmm, maybe I will go to his dorm room. You said with a cheerful tone.

You put on your shoes and make your to Rayne's dorm room. Lucky for you it was two rooms down from yours so you didn't have to walk that far. You make it in front of his door and you knock on the door with a smile on your face.

KNOCK KNOCK.

You hear him say, "Come in it's open" so you open the door and walk in.

Rayne's pov