〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 10 〜

Edited on April 15, 2024

UMMMMM.....

__________________________

Y/n's pov

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP KALDO!! You said in an embarrassed tone and looked at Rayne.

Rayne was just speechless at this point and looking at your floor.

A couple of minutes go by and in those minutes the four of you are quite not even dating to speak because of what happened earlier.

You started to put all your clothes in a box for you to carry. While the others were putting away your other stuff into another box and cleaning the room.

Timeskip!!

You and others arrived and started to unpack your things until your stomach growled which was heard by Rayne, Kaldo, Orter.

The three boys looked at each and based on their faces they were saying that wasn't me. So all look at y/n who's holding her stomach.

Y/n's pov

Y/n wanna take a break and go eat? Rayne said to you.

You looked up at the three boys in front of you and remembered that you were going to hang out with Lemon and the others for lunch.

'FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT LEMON AND THE OTHERS!'

Yesss, please. You told them with your hands still holding your stomach.

Okay then let's go! Kaldo said and almost walked out of the room but before he could you started talking again.

But here's the thing. I made plans to hang out with my first-year friend for lunch so if you guys don't mind wanna come with me? You smiled in front of them.

Sure I think we can do that since we got nothing to do for now. Rayne said and grabbed your wrist to make you comfortable.

Yeah, what Rayne said. Orter replied with.

Anything for you y/n! Kaldo smiled at you and smirked at Rayne.

When Kaldo said that Rayne gave a glare to Kaldo. Rayne felt weird but he didn't know why. He just shook it off and heard y/n talk again.

Okay, let's go to the first year's kitchen!!! You said and started to run with Rayne still holding on to you. Orter and Kaldo followed you guys after.

TIMESKIP....

You, Rayne, Orter, and Kaldo are in front of the first year's kitchen door and you guys can hear people arguing about saving some food.

You open the door and see Lemon, Lance, and Finn wearing aprons. Dot eating almost everything on the table and Mash is eating the pile of cream puffs that Lemon made for everyone.