〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 9 〜

Edited on April 13, 2024
Yeah.... kaldo said in a shy tone.

_________________

Y/n's pov

You wake up and it's around the afternoon. You see that Rayne was still asleep facing the other way from you.

You get up slowly and crawl to the edge of the bed without Rayne waking up. Finally, you get off the bed tiptoe to your robe, and head to his desk to write a note for him.

You wrote:
Thank you for keeping me safe Rayne. Sorry that I left your room but I have some stuff that the headmaster wants me to do so I hope you understand why I left your room.

Your fav, y/n.

.

.

.

Mhm, I think that's good enough. You smiled at the note you made for him made a small bunny doodle on the note and placed it on his desk.

You get up head to the door and place on your shoes. Before you left you saw that you took the whole blanket and didn't even share it with Rayne.

You walked over to his dead-asleep body and placed the blanket on him.

'DAMN DOES HE ALSO LOOK MORE HOT IN BED!'

You blush and walk out of the room.

You were walking done the hallways of Easton and came across Lemon.

HEYY Y/NNN!! Lemon screamed at you down the hallway.

OH HEY, LEMON!! You screamed back.

Lemon starts running towards you and you turn your body so she knows that she has your full attention.

Y/n why aren't you at lunch rn?

Oh, it's actually because I just woke up...

you felt embarrassed and Lemon knew so she changed the topic.

How about you, me and the others have lunch together?

You felt relaxed now and said, sure I would love to! You smiled at her and spoke again.

But I have some stuff to do because you know I'm a divine visionary?

You looked at her and her mouth made an O shape.