〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 8 〜

Edited on April 8, 2024

'Goodnight y/n'...

________________

Y/n's pov

You wake up and see a familiar someone in your face.

Your vision was a bit blurry but you knew one person with half yellow half black hair. You were sleeping with Rayne's again.

You tried to get but like again he's arm was around your waist. Forcing you to lie down again. Until you saw the ring that you and your mother made glowing.
That made you remember what happened after you put the ring on your ring finger.

Previously in chapter 7...

Rayne's pov

I also found the ring that me and my mother made when I was a child...

Her tone went cold and her face looked sad.

She looked up at me and placed the ring on the table. I saw it and it even had her and her mother's initials in the band.

She grabbed the ring and placed it on her ring finger but when she placed it on her finger she got up from her seat and started screaming with her hands covering her ears. She started crying and fell.

Present time...

Y/n's pov

I remember when I put the ring on my finger I got horrible memory from my mother... I started to think about it and started overthinking

'It was so clear.'

'That day was when I came outside the forest to find Rayne and Finn to play with.'

'That day was when my mother died.'

'That day I cried my little heart out'

'That day I knew it was my fault'

You started covering your face crying and very hard that it woke up Rayne

Rayne's pov

I woke to someone crying and I realized it was y/n.

I get up immediately and see her crying and the ring on her finger glowing rapidly.

Y/n it's okay I'm here. I said in a calm and worried tone

I was hugging her tightly while she was still crying.

What happened y/n?

It's nothing, Rayne...

Y/n I know you still think it's your fault for your mom's death.

Saying that made y/n cry even more

'Crap I shouldn't have said that.'

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that y/n

Pulling her up and pulling her face closer to my neck.

we stayed like that for a bit until I heard her snoring.

I looked down at her and started to lie down while holding her at the same time.

My eyes started feeling heavy and that's when I realized I fell asleep again.

___________________________

Orter's pov

Kaldo have you even seen Y/n today?

No, have you?

Are you slow? Why would I ask you as if I even knew where y/n was dumbass. I rolled my eyes

Well, we checked her dorm and her office but she was not even in either of them.

Kaldo said.

I think I have an idea where she is right now.

Timeskip...

Third pov

Umm Orter?

What?

Why are we in front of Rayne's dorm?

It's because I had a feeling that she was in there.

As Orter said that he took out his wand and pointed at the doorknob.

Disclose!

He cast the spell on the doorknob and opened the door gently.

Then the both of them saw the scene in front of them.

RAYNE AND Y/N SLEEPING AND CUBBLING EACH OTHER?!?!

The both of them blushed and looked away.

I think we should just tell the headmaster that she is busy.

Orter said and locked and closed the door.

Yeah.... kaldo said in a shy tone.

_______________________________

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER....I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND DON'T HAVE TIME WRITING MORE CHAPTERS. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE YOU GUYS CHAPTERS MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN SO IT'S TAKING DOUBLE MY TIME. THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO ALMOST 600 READS. WE ARE MORE THAN HALF A THOUSAND SO I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR THAT. I REMEMBER THIS BOOK HAVING ALMOST 400 READS BUT NOW IT'S ABOUT TO HIT 600 READS. I WILL TRY TO STAY ON SCHEDULE FOR THIS BOOK, IT'S GOING TO BE HARD BECAUSE I HAVE TESTING FOR THIS WHOLE MONTH. I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT/MORNING/AFTERNOON!!!!

Author Daphy♡
Words: 721 words

.