〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 6 〜

Edited on April 8, 2024

'Goodnight, Y/n.'

____________________

No one's pov

You wake up with a headache but when you tried getting up something held you down. Making you lay back down again. You looked down and saw someone's arm around your waist. Turning your head to the right a bit you saw, a sleeping bunny lover.

You blushed at the site of his handsome face and saw that the sunlight was hitting his face directly. You pulled up your left hand and put it above his face so the sun wouldn't be able to hit his eye again. But this made Rayne wake up fully.

Rayne's pov

I felt someone moving on the bed and I forgot had placed y/n on my bed last night. Which figures why I'm hearing movement from the bed. But I just ignored it. I felt heat in my eyes but I knew it was just the sunlight. It kind of made me pissed off but until I didn't feel anything warm. There was a shade above my eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw it was, y/n.

'I guess she just woke up. Why is she blushing?'

Go back to sleep y/n. It's too early. I said in my morning voice. Telling her that I'm very tired and I want to sleep.

'Damn, I'm so tired. That mission yesterday had me walking a lot.'

Then I realized why she's blushing...

'Crap I have my arm around her waist but l feel so comfy having my arm around her waist.'

I closed my eyes and pulled her even closer towards me.

And then I fell asleep again.

^

I

I

I

Sleeping position

Y/n's pov