〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 7 〜

Edited on April 8, 2024

Rayne, do you have my wand?....

_______________

Flashback to chapter 5

Rayne's pov

'How did she even do that? There's no way can have control on having two spells happening at the same time. You have to have a huge amount of magic power to do so.' My thoughts were broken when the dome mist fell. I saw y/n backing up but she was swaying back and forth.

'She overdid it. Shit, she's about pass out' I teleported to her and caught her before her head hit the ground.

I put my left hand under her head while my right hand is under her waist.

I placed her down and saw her sword go back to wand form. I grab her wand and put it inside my inside cloak pocket. I looked down at her and moved some of her out of her face.

____________________

End of flashback

Rayne's pov

'Oh shit I forgot to put back her wand before I left my dorm room.'

Sorry y/n, I forgot to place back your wand in your robe. I was rushing to get here on time.

I apologize in advance sorry tone.

I took my free hand and grabbed her wand from my inside pocket and handed it back to her.

Y/n's pov

I let go of Rayne's wrist and grabbed my wand.

Thank you, Rayne! And thanks for taking care of me last night. You blushed a bit

Once you said that you saw him also blushing a bit.

It's not a problem y/n. You're my best friend after all of course my going to take care of you. Rayne mumbled that last part and did not make eye contact with you.

You smiled

I think you should be going now. You have bunnies to take care of~

You teased him a bit and he walked out of the room.

Now it was just you and the headmaster.