〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 3 〜

Edited on April 8, 2024

I walked around and headed to class...

_________________

Y/ns pov...

After the class session had been over, you walked toward the first-year classes. Once you were near the first-year classes you started to look out every window trying to find your first-year friends. You saw Lemon and the others grabbing their book and about to walk out of class.

'CRAP THEY ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE.'

You quickly ran to the door before they could. They didn't even see the that door was blocked by you because they were so busy talking about the coin for being a Divine visionary.

(A/N: I'm sorry that I didn't make a background/prologue for y/n in this story. I will prob make it later on in the story if I have time so sorry if you may be wondering what y/n is like. It's just that I don't have time to write this with school and my viola practice. I hope you understand and now let's continue the story.)

Yoohoo~ hey guys ~

You said while stilling blocking the door

Oh hey Y/n, Shouldn't you be with the second year right now? Why are you with us? 

Lance said while looking at you head to toe.

Ummm excuse me LOLICON there's no reason to ask me a lot of questions, you answered with an annoyed tone.

I don't have a lolicon complex. I have a sister complex. He said with a fucking proud tone

'THAT EVEN MORE WEIRD LANCE THAT DOESN'T EVEN HELP.'

LANCE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW WEIRD THAT SOUNDS?

I don't hear anything wrong with what I said.

You just stood there, Shock.

You heard a cough which broke you being shocked overall.

Y/n you didn't tell us what you are here for.

Hearing what Dot said

OH RIGHT, I FORGOT! You cleared your throat and answered the question.

I was just asking if you guys want to hang out in the town with me since classes are finished today and I figured that you guys are hungry so it is my treat. You smiled after saying all of that hoping that they would accept your invitation. Which would actually WORKED.

Yay! We should meet up at the garden bridge near the entrance after sunset.

Sounds good to me, Finn said.

YUP THATS FINE FOR ME!! Lemon jumping for excitement

Sure, Dot said with a thumbs-up

Lance just nodded in agreement.

Cream puff. Mash said while stuffing one in his mouth.

Okay, that's settled see you guys later~

You get out of the way of the door and start to head to your door room but before you get too far from them you run up to them and give them a keychain with a planet on it.

Lemon got the planet, Jupiter. Finn got Saturn. Dot got Mars. Lance got Neptune and Mash got Venus.

Once you handed all 5 of them a keychain with a planet. They all asked you what it is.

You tell them it's a little gift from the favorite their second-year friend.

The keychain also tells me where you guys are all the time and senses if you are in danger. You were in danger the keychain with glow red notifying me that you guys aren't safe. You told them with a serious look.

They all said thanks, put it in their cloaks inside their pocket, and walked to their dorm rooms.

_____________________

Sorry this is very short but I'm writing the next chapter. I will be posting a new chapter every 2-3 days. It's most likely going to be 3 days. Yes, it's very long but I never realized how long it takes to even write 1,000 words in Wattpad but it's a lot of hours unless you're a fast typer.

So I will be seeing you guys in the next chapter.

Author Daphy♡
Words: 661 words