〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 4 〜

Edited on April 8, 2024

They all said thanks, put it in their cloaks inside their pocket, and walked to their dorm rooms...

___________________________

The keychain you gave them had some of your magic power infused into it so you could teleport and sense if one of them was in danger.

Inside your dorm room.

' I wonder what should I wear?' You get off your bed and look inside your closet and old shirts, pants, and your spare divine visionary uniform.

'Damn, when was the last time I went to a clothing store...'

You looked outside the window and saw that it wasn't even near dark yet so you left your dorm and walked to Rayne's office.

Rayne's pov

'I'm so tired. Why did the headmaster give me all of the paperwork from the Bureau of Magic'

I put my cheek in the palm of my hand while counting how many more papers I have to do.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5-

I heard a couple of knocks on the door and I knew who it was. Y/n was at my door again.

'She prob here because she got nothing to..'

"Come in," I said not even looking at her.

She walked in and my pet bunnies started to hop like crazy in their cage.

Y/n closed my door and said," I see that the headmaster gave you paperwork to do~" I looked up at her and gave her a glare that pretty much told her to stop.

She just laughed. ' Her laugh is so cute'

'oh shi-'

Hey Rayne did you run out of carrots for the bunnies?

Umm yeah, I did.. That's why they are kinda acting like that.

Oh, I see. I can get some later. I'm going out with some of the first years to know them better.

Y/n said smiling.

Thanks y/n.  Oh wait can I also ask you a favor for me?

Sure Ray, what is it?

I got up and handed her the rest of the paperwork that the headmaster gave me.

Here are the rest of the papers, my hands are starting to hurt from signing all of them. After all, y/n you a divine visionary like me so at least do one of my jobs as a visionary. I said with a smirk on my face.

Ray.... I'M NOT DOING ALL OF THAT!

Y/n started whining and crossed her arms. She was throwing a fit over a couple of papers

Pleas-

Before I even finished my sentence, The room changed.

'I teleported? But how

I looked around and I saw y/n with me too. We both had the same reaction but it changed when we heard a voice.

No one's pov

I see you guys are doing well. An old guy speaks

Y/n turned to the voice and looked up. It was the headmaster