〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 5 〜

Edited on April 8, 2024

'Brother...'

___________________

(This is a flashback of Finn and Dot fighting before they were saved by Rayne and y/n.)

No one's pov

After getting separated from, Mash and Lance. Finn and Dot somehow got pared together and started to find a way out and save Lemon. But they came across two students from Lang dorm...

Love you will do the first part of these.

He said that while walking away toward the hallway he hid him and Love.

Damn it. Where are you going- Dot was pissed out that he can just walk away from them as if they were useless to them

My name is Love if you didn't know that. The Fifth Fang of Magia Lupus.

Finn and Dot just looked at her with confusion and waited for her to speak again.

Do you guys like me?

She said in an innocent tone and her cute eyes.

Finn and Dot- HUHHHH?

Hey ~ Do you like me? Or you don't?

Love was still waiting for an answer from the two boys.

"Umm we heard you but the thing is we just met and barely know you so we don't know how to answer that question. Right, Finn?" Dot said to the girl and turned to Finn to back him up on the answer she gave to Love.

Y-Yeah sorry, Finn said to the girl.

Okay, so I'm I cute? Do you guys think I'm cute though? You have to tell me that I'm really cute! Umm hey, are you listening to me?

'She's super manipulative...'

The two boys said at the same time because they were both getting annoyed by her talking like that to the both of them.

I LOVE GIRLS LIKE THAT, BUT DAMN IT! Dot said while hitting himself on the forehead. I'm sorry miss but I have a future wife named Lemon already. So I can't marry you.

Dot puts his hands together and tells his sorry to the girl.

'This is not even what she's talking about Dot...'

At this point, Finn was talking to himself the whole time.

What? That's so sad. You love someone else and it is not me who you love? Love said in a sad tone.

Yes, sorry to break the news to you...

Do you like her more than me?

Sorry, I think I have already answered this question.

I see...you can die then.

Her eyes changed. Innocent and sky to revenge and rage.

Love puts up her staff. Aims for Finn and Dot starts casting an attack spell on the two boys.

'WTF WHAT AN EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE GIRL SHE IS!' Dot said with a shocked and annoyed tone.

Finn had his mouth open. You can say that he was shocked too.

Tornegus!

She said as the spell was cast. It was a mint color tornado that was headed to Finn and Dot Way.

Explobomb!

Dot pulled out his wand, cast the spell, and aimed at the incoming spell that was trying to hit them.