38. Vijay

I didn't reply to her question, instead I just smirked and walked backwards

I didn't reply to her question, instead I just smirked and walked backwards. I reached towards bed and sat facing her. She was still standing near the door. I asked her to come in the middle of the room and face me. Behind her was a big mirror. I could see myself sitting on the bed while she was standing showing her back.

"What are you trying to do?" She asked with eyes filled with immense innocence. Don't act innocent girl you are not.

I leaned back on the bed and supported myself with the help of my elbows and said looking at her with all the lust I had for, "Remove this saree."

"Excuse me?" She said as an reflex.

"I think I was loud enough." I said raising my eyebrows.

She started removing her jewellery first before saree.

"I said saree."

She removed the pin from her left shoulder and her pallu dropped on the floor. From front I could see her tight breast underneath her blouse and her perfectly slim stomach. Her cleavage was very visible in her deep neck blouse. In the mirror I could see her back full of sweat. Her very thin knot was holding up her tight chest together.

"Go slow. Remove the pleats by putting your hand inside." I said and she did exactly like that.

I held the end of her pallu and asked her to turn around while her rest of the saree undressed itself.

Soon all she had on herself was her bra, her panties, her necklace, earrings and bangles.

I got up and passed through her without touching her. I got hold of a bottle of wine which was placed on the table by me of course.

I came back with wine and stood close in front of her.
"You know right it's been so long since I had drinks." I said.

"You wanted to drink while looking at me like this?" She asked with an unbelievable look.

"Yess! It's more fun I assumed."

I kept maintaining eye contact with her and opened the bottle. I started moving it towards my mouth but then I placed my hand on her back and pulled her close to me. Her sweat made my hand wet and she was aroused with my touch. I suddenly started pouring the red wine on her body starting from her shoulders. It started dripping off from her shoulders to her boobs, boobs to stomach, stomach to vagina and then her thighs.

"What-" She wanted to speak but I placed my index finger on her lips.

"Shhh!! You do not get to speak today. Let me do what I am doing." I said and she nodded like a GOOD GIRL.

I poured the wine even on her back. I could see her sexy back and her ass in the mirror. I could see even her front and her back too.

I went on my knees and looked at her. I opened the 3 buttons of my sherwani and grabbed her thighs. I started licking the wine from all over her thighs and then moved towards vagina. The taste of her vagina with the combination of red wine was exactly how divine would taste. She grabbed my hairs tight and moaned in her slutty voice.