☆Chapter 7(Charlie's POV)☆

(I don't have any angst art yet so take whatever stupid meme I have up there)

Is it true? Did my parents really send me here to die? How thought out. To make it only seem as if I where important, as if I mattered. As if I were to carry on their legacy that deep down I never truly cared about. To brainwash me into thinking they cared and that they appreciated my presence. How selfish. How cruel. Thoughts blared through my head as if they where screaming. As I sat in a dark corner of the girl's stall, my body curled up in a ball. I'm a wreak. This school's a wreak. Everything around me is a wreak. To have someone so high in power that you look up to, to tell you, a tiny microorganism compared to that massive person in society, that you are not worthy. That is another thing that hurts me. I hear the bell ring. Just about an hour till I get out of here. The more I think the more I want to tell Dib the truth about his family already. It's gonna be hard, but it's the reason why I'm here in the first place. Even if I die here.

AN HOUR LATER☆

"Hey Dib can we talk?" I ask sitting down on the couch. "Sure! About what?" He says with a bright smile. "It's a lot more serious if anything. It's not about Zim or ghosts so I want you to just brace yourself. Maybe we should go upstairs for this." I say now walking to the staircase. "Okay?" Dib responds, obviously confused. As soon as we reached his room that's when I told him. "You're a clone of your father, Dib. The reason why I'm here is to tell you and further guide you through this now realization. I know it may sound a bit stupid, but you've got to trust me." I say. He pauses for a few seconds. "Did my dad send you to tell me? It only makes sense my dad's a coward deep down. I'd know. It only makes sense for him to keep a secret like that for twelve whole years. You know every time I make a friend that understands me there's always something. They were "just being nice" or they end up just hating me." I wasn't expecting him to respond that way. Of course he started crying after, but still. The fact that's his immediate thought is crazy. I guess we have more in common than just our interests. "No actually I'm actually from another dimension, a dimension jumper if you will. My parents are the leaders of every dimension jumper out there and guess what? I'm the infamously worst young dimension jumper of all time. You want to know a secret they kept from me? They told me that I couldn't jump at all. What they were really saying is that I couldn't fight any one. And they were very right about indeed, but they made it seem like I couldn't do anything. But look at me now. Sour Kandi is a dimension jumper too, a high rank even and was she as nice to you? I bet not. What I'm saying is that I'm in the same boat as you Dib. Just take a breath and let's go talk with your dad for a bit." I say. I heard him sniff a small "ok." As we walked downstairs. "Hey dad?" He whimpered. "What is it, son?" The professor responded. "Am I a clone of you or some kind of experiment? If so then why would you lie for so long? I don't understand." He says on the brink of tears again . "Ahem- what has this girl told you? That's obviously false. Cloning humans is impossible!" He says clearly lying through his teeth. If he even has teeth. I can't tell because of the big lab coat he always wears that covers up half his face, and not to mention his goggles. "Charlie would you be a good friend and walk upstairs, maybe hang out with Gaz for a bit while I talk to this boy in private?" The professor says to me. Before I could speak, I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get that." The professor says. It's Sour Kandi. I bet you know what she's here for. "How did you get my address?" Dib says concerned. "Some green skinned moron told me. Also he called you a "dreaded earth monkey" so take that information as you will." She said walking into the house and sitting on the couch. "Also you're some weird clone experiment thingy that you're dad made. Pretty cool huh?" She says with a smile and a bit of a laugh. Dib just stared in horror. "You're like a cool superhero guy thing! A mutant! Like the X-men or something like that! Haha... crap wait why are you crying?No no no, don't cry it's ok it'll be alright!" She says now starting to realize that he's not actually that happy about the situation. "Ahem, why don't you two young ladies hang out upstairs! I've got to speak to this young man in private." The professor says again. We walked upstairs to Dib's younger sister's room. "What do you want? Aren't you Dib's new girlfriends or something? Get out of here!" She said shutting the door on us both. "Man what a little bit- I mean poopyhead!" Sour Kandi said, censoring what she was about to say. "So why do you think that kid was crying?" She asked me. "Well how would you feel if your parents lied to you your whole life?" I ask her. "I don't have parents I only have the elders, and they're not necessarily the most caring of parental figures of all time. You would definitely know." She responded. "Then why would you talk to me about them like how you did over in the cafeteria?! It made feel like crap!" I respond angrily. "Because... I was hurt by them too. I said some dumb stuff because nobody really taught me how to feel. How to have empathy, how to truly care for someone. And I'm sorry if what I said came out wrong." She said, her digital mask turning a blue color. She hugged me. That's the second time I've ever been hugged in my life. "I'm sorry too, in a way we're in the same boat- I was then cut off by Sour Kandi bumping into a door knob. "SHI-oh it was just a door knob. Let's go in here!!" She said, her mood quickly changing. That brought a smile under my mask. Usually at times like these I'd tell her it would be stupid to open the door but instead I just responded "Who said we couldn't." And twisted the cold handle.

FUN MEMBRANE FAMILY FACT☆

"Mysterious Mysteries" is Dib's favorite show. As you may assume, it's about conspiracy theories. The main premise is that a person sends a story in the mail for the show to talk about and dramatize. Dib has sent thousands of letters before and somehow never gets picked for an episode. The sad truth is that due to the amount of letters sent by him almost every week, they keep a big vault full of them. Saving them in case in no one sends any new stories.