Chapter 10 (POV 2)

*younger brother Selever's POV*

     Day # who-knows-what of living in this dumbass void we call home.

     It's a normal day like any other; I'm eating something Rasazy whipped up for breakfast, while she already ate and is spectating Mama and Papa.

     "Come here, Sel.", Rasazy says.

     "What's up?", I say, as I approach her in the next room over of this infinite void.

     "Dad planned another fun day for them again.", she says, looking at me with a gleam of hope.

     "That's all? I wouldn't get your hopes up, Rasazy.", I say. "Next time you call make sure it's something interesting."

     "They came pretty close when they went to the museum the other day.", she responds.

     I walk away as she stays, watching.

     "Bitch will never have the courage...", I mutter under my breath. Dumb mature stuff.

     I decide to go hop into another alternate universe to entertain myself. I've already been to the high school one (Rasazy made me take us there, as she cannot jump portals, despite being the older sibling.), the Shama one (my personal favorite), and fuckton more of 'em; what one should I visit today?

     In the end, I let the universe decide one for me. I honestly don't care what it has in store, as long as it's not boring.

     As soon as I get there, I see Papa, lying on the ground. Such a lazy-ass bitch.

     "Hey, Papa!", I call out, but he doesn't respond; I guess I'm not a part of this one.

     I walk over to see what is happening

     As I approach, I see that Mama is clutching him, crying. Papa has a neon blue rose and thorns covering one of his eyes. His horns are out, dripping his black demonic ink of a color. It appears that he is crying too.

     "Ruv, I'm so sorry...", Mama says.

     "No, Sarv.", Papa says while crying, attempting to calm Mama down. "It's not your fault."

     "But I...", Mama barely even responds before continuing to cry.

     "I broke our vow..."

     Those words replay over and over in my head like a broken record. The only way that Mama could break the vow is by leaving Papa's side... She must have come back, forgetting about the consequences of the vow she made all those years ago. Why would Mama make a vow she can't keep?

     At that last sentence, I start to tear up.

     "Don't be a pussy. Shake it off; it's not real.", I say to myself, but then the image jumps to 2 familiar-looking kids.

     Rasazy and I.

     She is hugging and comforting me, while we are both crying.

     "See you in another life, Sel.", my alternate older sister says, and they both fade into nothingness, the void going with them.

     Dad is dead.

     "Sel? Sel!", I hear faintly.

     What the fuck? I'm freezing, and sopping wet. I open my eyes; my vision is blurry.

     "Ugh- what happened?", I say as I sit up. Rasazy is by my side.

     "You came back from another alternate universe, and you fainted the second you got here.", she responds. "I've told you a million times that you should be careful while viewing other universes..."