Chapter 11

*priest Ruv's POV* - Requested by @Frisky_Love on the original story, check them out!

     It's only been around a month since everything, and Sarv already seems more content than usual. I am too, it's just hard to notice, considering my muscle problem, resulting in smiling taking more effort than an average demon. Or person. Yet, I bet Sarvente can see past that.

     I leave my room to eat breakfast. I could care less what it is, since everything Sarvente cooks will taste good. Hell- I could eat spice cake everyday, and not get tired of it.

     "Good morning, Ruvvvv!", Sarvente greets me. Since it's a Saturday, once again, I don't have masses to attend.

     I sit down to eat.

     "So, anything you want to do today?", Sarv asks.

     "I may have an idea...", I say.

     After we eat, we get dressed into our day clothes, and return to the main church hall.

     "So... where is this place?", she asks.

     "You'll see...", I say.

     I close my eyes, and take a breath, as my horns start to grow, my wings also becoming visible. I open my eyes, which are now neon blue, and say a spell. Sarvente remains dumbfounded.

     My horns go back down, and so do my wings, reverting back to my normal appearance. A portal opens up in front of me.

     Sarvente smiles, "Let's go!".

     I take a breath, and while holding hands, we walk through the portal.

     When we step into the other side, we are in a white void, and there are 2 people there, too.

     (Author note: Note that this is NOT the Nothing World, where younger brother Selever and older sister Rasazy reside, but instead the Nothing Void. The Nothing Void is a place I thought of, where instead of being a blank void where anything can be (like the Nothing World), it's a blank void where nothing can be; just a void of white.)

     The taller of the 2 and I walk up to each other. I speak first.

     "If we thought this through, you must be us, but of the opposite personalities. Correct?"

     "Indeed! It's very nice to meet you.", the other me says, shaking my hand.

     I take a closer look at the woman he is with, and see that the other criminal looks like Sarvente, but with all the color and emotion drained out of her, leaving a palette of grey, black, and a little light blue, replacing Sarv's colorful pink-shaded clothing.

     I then inspect the tall man in front of me. His face is Sarvente's shades of pink, with an eyepatch exactly like mine, even on the same side. His hair is messier than mine, and his clothes are dark pink and pink, as if the color drained from his Sarvente was put into him, instead.

     "Uh, Ruv?", Sarv asks from behind.

     "Yes?", asks both the other priest and I.

     "How do you know his name?", the grey woman asks. I ignore her.

     "The grey Ruv?", Sarvente clarifies.

     "Yes, Sarvente?" I respond.

     "This is cool and all, but where the Hell are we???"

     "You never did tell me where we were going...", the other Sarv says to her version of me.

     "The other day,", I start. "in our alternate universes, both he and I had the idea of visiting another universe via portal. Unfortunately, we couldn't exactly do that, but with some practice, both he and I were able to briefly reach this neutral point between our realities, which we call a Nothing Void."