2 ✰

Y/n pov:

My alarm woke me up this morning, meaning only one thing. It's currently 7am and my classes started at 8:30am so I had a lot of time to get ready. I went downstairs and saw my grandma preparing breakfast. She put it at the table and we ate. After that I did my skincare and a little bit of makeup and chose my outfit.

~(That's what you're wearing, if you don't like it then you can change it

~(That's what you're wearing, if you don't like it then you can change it. I got this image from Pinterest!)~

I said goodbye to my grandma and gave her a hug before u left, grabbing my headphones , my bag and my phone before walking there. The college was actually quite close to where I live, probably a 10-20 minute walk. And when I got there, I would have just enough time to find my classes and go there. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side as I bumped into Bora and Aera on my way to class.

"Hey Y/n! What's up with your outfit by the way?" Bora said.

Aera followed on by saying, "yeah, I really don't think pink suits you!"

I nodded and headed to my classroom. I was in a bad mood after that, and didn't recognize my surroundings. I sat down next to a random guy and took out my phone. Suddenly, the guy turned to look at me.

I looked up, looking back at him confused. He was gorgeous, I was lost in his eyes when I didn't notice he spoke.

"Hello?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Oh uhm, what did you say? Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts" I apologized.

"It's okay! I said, Hi, what's your name?" He said.

"Oh, my name's Lee Y/n, how about you?" I asked.

"I'm Kim Sunoo! I like your outfit by the way, pink suits you!" He smiled, before diverting his attention to the professor stood at the front of the room.

With that one comment, my whole day became better. His comment about pink suiting me made me think a bit. Did it really suit me? Should I wear it more? My thoughts were interrupted by Aera who tapped my shoulder.

"Y/n, me and Bora are really annoyed at you right now! Come sit with us and these few guys we know" I sighed walking along with her.

Those 'few guys' they knew were actually the college's basketball team. They were all really strong looking guys, they were also extremely picky with their type of girl.

"So, what's you type?" One of them asked Aera.

She simply chuckled annoyingly before responding to him, "I don't know... Like maybe really strong guys, who know how to impress a girl"

I was cringing very hard listening to their conversation. I decided to excuse myself and told them I'm going to the bathroom. I wasn't, I just didn't want to be around them. The day dragged on, and finally, it was time to go. Most people payed the fees for their dorms, I didn't though. Although I had enough, I wanted to spend time and take care of my grandma rather than be in a dorm. I could just study in my room.

While I walked home, I got a call. It was Heeseung. I ignored it, but he just kept being annoying and kept calling me. Then, he messaged me saying, "I know your there, answer me" . I sighed and called him.

"What do you want?" I said, I was already yelling a bit.

"I just wanted to say that you stained my favourite white shirt and you're gonna send me money for a new one" I could already see his smile through the screen, even if we weren't on facetime.

"I'll pay for your shirt when you stop being a bratty idiot!" I yelled, hanging up.

I looked up, irritated, only to see a small child stood there holding a teddy bear. He stared at me in fear.

"Oh.. uhm, hey, where are your-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he started crying and ran away.

I sighed and kept on walking. Today was not the kind of first day someone would've wanted. The only actual good part of my day was that Sunoo guy, his compliment made my day a bit better. When I got home, I opened the door and saw my grandma reading a book.

"Hello Y/n! How was your day? Sit down, I'll get you something to drink and something to eat" she got up and got me some water and a chocolate bar.

"Thanks, I had a slow day. It was just Bora and Aera forcing me to hang out with their stupid basketball lover boys! Like I'm way out of their leagues, why do they want me to hang out with them?!" I ate my chocolate bar and took my notes out of my bag.

Suddenly, Sunghoon came in through the door. I smiled at him, he smiled back and went to the kitchen, where my grandma was. I continued studying, until it was time for me to go to sleep.

...

I woke up to my alarm again, repeating all the things I did the other day. After breakfast, I had to choose what outfit to wear.

"I like your outfit by the way, pink suits you!"

I smiled thinking about the comment that Sunoo boy made, and picked something pink from my wardrobe.

~ (That's ur outfit lol) ~

I walked to school, once again being greeted by Bora and Aera.

"Y/n, we literally told you that pink does NOT suit you, actually stop wearing it before I come to your wardrobe and rip all of your pink clothes" Bora rolled her eyes.

"But I like this outfit! Plus, someone in my class told me that pink suits me, so I don't care about your opinion. I wear what I want" I glared at them.

Aera looked at Bora, then at me. "Wait, who told you that?" She almost laughed.

"I don't know, some boy called Sunoo in my class?" I replied.

"You mean Kim Sunoo? He's probably just trying to get more friends, imagine!" She laughed alongside Bora, making me confused. Was there something I was missing here?

"What do you mean?" I asked them, walking to class.

"I don't know if it's true, but apparently he owes money to a gang of really rough guys and they're looking for him. Apparently when they get their hands on him he'll be dead, after that, nobody wanted anything to do with him. So he doesn't have any friends!" They laughed and walked the other way to their class.

When I got inside, I sat down in thought. Did he really owe money to a gang? And if he did, why didn't he pay them back? Maybe I should find out what happened?