4 ✰

Y/n pov:

I knew that today I would be questioned by Bora and Aera on where I was that day but I didn't care. I made a new friend, and that's what made me happy.

"Y/n! Where were you yesterday?!" Bora asked.

"Yeah we, like, literally looked for you everywhere!" Aera exclaimed.

"Sorry! I got lost, this college is hard to find my way around" I apologized.

"Whatever, let's go to our class Bora!" Aera said, grabbing Bora by the arm and walking the opposite way.

I walked into my classroom, and sat next to Sunoo. He turned around and smiled at me, I returned the smile of course, before we started chatting a bit.

"What skincare do you use?! That skin is glowing!" I exclaimed, staring at his glowing skin in awe.

"I don't know, I stole it from my sister! She doesn't know though, if she found out she would be furious with me. It works better on me anyway!" He rolled his eyes sassily making me laugh a bit.

Soon, the class started and we were studying and taking notes. I couldn't help but daydream at certain moments, this class was just so boring! I wish something exciting could happen. Finally, it was time for lunch. We packed all of our stuff and headed towards the door. Sunoo headed outside, probably to sit at that awful bench again.

I was dragged by Bora to sit with her, Aera, and those ugly basketball boys who thought all the girls liked them. I was wearing a different outfit today, I liked the look of it so I wore it. However, one of those basketball boys noticed, and it was so embarrassing.

 However, one of those basketball boys noticed, and it was so embarrassing

~(This is what you're wearing btw)~

"Y/n, is that your name? I think that outfit is just really over the top for school, you look like you're trying too hard to dress differently from everyone else!" I don't even know his name, he somehow knows mine. Anyway, who did he think he was telling me how I could dress?

"Excuse me? I'll dress how I want, and there's no such thing as 'trying too hard to dress differently from everyone else'! If you have a problem with my outfit then suck it up or don't look at me at all!" I yelled, getting up. There was absolutely NO way I'm hanging out with these boys.

I took my bag, mumbling a few offensive things towards the guy and left. I found my way outside, where Sunoo usually sat. I had a small towel, some water and some soap, hopefully this was enough to clean it off. I walked outside and saw him staring and his empty lunchbox again. Why does he just stare at it when he's done? It was a bit creepy. I brushed the thought off, walking over to him.

"Oh, hey Y/n!" He smiled, putting his lunchbox away.

"Hey! Was your lunch good?" I asked. His facial expression changed a bit to a sadder one. He still smiled, but something seemed off, like a fake smile.