9 ✰

Y/n pov:

I got to class really tired after a whole night of having to listen to Heeseung talk about how he beat those guys up. Of course I was grateful, but it was way too much talking. I sat down and noticed Sunoo wasn't here yet. It was weird, he was always here before me. Maybe he was just running a bit late? Before I knew it, the teacher had arrived and class started. After an incredibly day, it was finally lunch time. Since Sunoo didn't show up, I sat down on the bench on my own. I was surprised that neither Bora or Aera came to find me. I didn't really care, I was more relieved. I managed to escape them for a long time now.

As I was eating my lunch, I heard someone calling me, "Y/n!"

I turned around and saw Aera and Bora coming towards me. I suddenly got nervous, what did they want? I put my lunch away in my bag and looked up at them.

"Y/n, I can't believe you would lie to us!" Aera yelled.

"What?" I looked at them, clearly confused.

"Wow, you really thought you can get away with this?" She proceeded to show me my father's Facebook page. Why was she showing me this? I already knew that he was on Facebook, I didn't care.

"Your so called 'father' put on his Facebook that he has no children! So why did you want us to believe that you had a rich father?! Just so we would like you?! I don't want to be known as your friend anymore." Aera shouted. It was true, he did write that he had no children. But he did. He was only saying that to avoid drama, and because he didn't want anything to do with my family. When Aera found him on Facebook for the first time, my father still lived with us. I never told them he left because they never cared.

"Then don't be friends with me! I don't have anything to lose! Maybe if either of you actually cared about me or what I had to say, then we wouldn't be in this situation! I can explain it now if you-" I was interrupted.

"I don't want to know, you're just a stupid faker! This is why nobody likes you! And I'll show you what you have to lose, wait till everyone hears about this" She smirked, making my blood boil.

"Aera, stop. You don't have to go that far, maybe if you let her explain then everything can-" Bora said. I was surprised. Did she just defend me against Aera?

"Bora, do you want me to expose you next?" Aera threatened, looking at Bora. Bora was about to say something but Aera looked back at me and continued, "I'll show you what happens to happens to liars like you"

She grabbed my lunch, which I never got to finish, and dumped it all on my head. Then, she threw my lunchbox at me. Before she could continue, someone stopped her.

"Aera, no! Stop! Y/n didn't do anything wrong! She has an explanation, we should let her speak!" Bora yelled at her.

"Wow, so you're against me too now?! You know what? I'm exposing both of you! Bora, we aren't friends anymore either. Let's see who'll hang out with you now?" Aera then left, with my bag. I was going to reach out and tell her to come back, but there wasn't really anything special in my bag anyway, right?

"Who even cares about her, Y/n are you okay?" Bora walked over to me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. She's so stupid, why did you defend me though?" I asked. I was curious now.

"Well, it was being dragged too far. She's not a good friend anyway. I mean, I wasn't either... I'm sorry Y/n... can you forgive me?" Bora's apology seemed sincere. I thought she deserved a second chance.

"I forgive you. If you want, maybe we can try again as friends?" I suggested, she smiled and reached inside her bag.

"I would love that! Here, let me try and help you clean up. We can share my lunch after" she grabbed some tissues and got rid of the food in my hair. Then, we shared her lunch as we found out more about each other.