13 ✰

Y/n pov:

Tuesday morning could've waited a bit longer to arrive but it chose to arrive to soon. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this whole thing, but as long as I had supportive people by my side I could make it. I sat down and figeted with my hands a but as I waited for Jay to arrive. Hopefully we wouldn't have to wait too long for Bora or Sunoo either. Heeseung came over to where I was and sat beside me.

"Are you okay Y/n? You do remember what Jay said right? You can just cancel it if you're not ready yet." He said, a small smile forming on his face as he did.

"Yeah I know. I think maybe it's a good idea to figure out the truth I guess? Although I'm definitely having second thoughts about it. Still, I can make it through... I hope" I was lingering off into some random thoughts before I heard talking outside. I decided to get up and check it.

"It was your fault, not mine!" I heard Bora saying as I opened the door. I looked down to see the plant pot outside my door smashed on to the floor, with the plants and soil poured out.

"Uhh what happened here...?" I asked as I looked up at them confused.

"Well, we both got here at the same time and I was about to ring the doorbell and then he pushed me-" Bora started trying to explain but she was interrupted.

"No I didn't! You slapped my hand, then I pushed you! And you tripped over that pot. You shouldn't have started it" Sunoo interrupted, crossing his arms and clearly frustrated.

I raised my eyebrow at their stupid argument. "It's fine, someone can just fix it later. Do either of you want to-"

I was interrupted by a big black car pulling up next to my house. I don't know my cars very well but rich people always own limousines right? Maybe this was one too. I didn't really care anyway.

"Are you guys all set?" Jay asked as he came out of the car.

I nodded in response. Jay then started to go inside and grab the bags I packed. I noticed Bora's jaw visibly drop, she look stunned. After Jay went inside to grab my stuff, Bora ran up to me.

"Y/n I knew you had one hot cousin but you didn't tell me you had two!" I was so done with her and my facial expression could say that too.

"Y/n! Don't look at me like that! I'm just being honest!" She said.

When all of our stuff was ready we got into the car. I never expected to find the inside cool but it definitely was.

"Woah.. " I heard Sunoo as we got in and sat down. His draw dropped when he saw the inside, and so did mine.

(𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚐 😭)