12 ✰

Y/n pov:

It was Sunday morning, and our trip had ended. Honestly, it was kind of short but it was fun. I was disappointed that I would have to go back to my studies, it's so stressful sometimes. When Sunghoon finally arrived to take me and Sunoo home, we said goodbye to Bora and Dohyun and got into the car.

"So... How was camping? Was it fun?" Sunghoon asked us.

"Yeah it was. It felt like a distraction from everything. In a good way" I replied, Sunoo just agreed with my statement before looking at his phone.

"That's good... But, uh, I heard there's someone at your house who wants to talk to you..." Sunghoon said, sounding a little nervous.

"Really? Who is it? What do they want?" I asked. Sunoo turned off his phone and looked at me, then at Sunghoon. He seemed interested too.

"Well, obviously as you know, Heeseung is your cousin. But he's only the cousin from your father's side of the family. You would also have a cousin on your mother's side of the family, right?" He answered, but it wasn't the answer I was looking for.

"Where are you heading with this? Also, yeah, I do have a cousin from my mother's side of the family but he's all the way in Seoul. He's rich so he can actually afford to live there nicely- but anyway, what's going on?" I was getting a little annoyed by the fact he wouldn't tell me. Yes, I had a cousin from my mother's side of the family. Jay. But I was never close with him since his father didn't want him hanging around me.

"Well... I think he came all the way from Seoul to tell you something. But I don't know how you'll react.. And I don't think I'm allowed to tell you. I think it's best if you find out for yourself" Sunghoon said, before sighing a bit. That just made me even more confused. What was he on about?

"Why can't you tell me? I want to know" I raised my voice a little. I was getting a bit impatient now. Sunghoon wasn't the issue here though, so it was no use getting angry at him. What was Jay doing here and why did he come all this way just to tell me something?

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I think it's best you find out yourself, okay?"

I sighed a bit. I was getting a little stressed now. What if it was something really bad? I just tried to ignore the stress and remind myself it would be fine. It would be fine, right? Nothing bad was going on. Or at least I hoped nothing bad was going on. Suddenly, I felt something, or rather someone, getting closer to me.

"Hey, don't be worried. I'm sure you'll be okay..." Sunoo reassured me, taking my hands and holding them gently. "If anything happens, I'm here for you. You can always message me or call me to tell me what happens! And I will do my best to comfort you" he smiled at me as he held my hands and said those words.

Although it didn't completely calm me down, something about him comforted me. If it was anybody else, it wouldn't have had the same effect. I forced a smile onto my face and looked up at him.

"Yes... Thank you. That made me feel a little better" I thanked him for what he said before the car came to a stop and he slowly let go of my hands, moving to the car door. It was disappointing to see him go. I'll definitely miss him for the rest of the day.

"Okay well, I guess I gotta go now. Thanks for the ride home! Bye Y/n! Good luck for whatever news you're going to receive! I hope you'll be okay" he smiled at me before waving and running into his house, looking back at me one last time before he went in.

Once we got to my house, the anxiousness came back to me and I started feeling stressed all over again. I stepped inside and saw Heeseung sat down, looking a little anxious like me. Jay stood up from where he was sat and came over to me.