10 ✰

Y/n pov:

After I got home from Sunoo's house I was greeted by Heeseung standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Y/n, where were you?! I thought something happened to you!" He scolded me for being late home. I didn't see how this was a problem, I'm literally 19!

"I'm 19! I'm an adult now I can do what I want. Plus, you don't have to yell at me to hurry up, I thought something serious might've happened!" I argued.

"Yeah well it doesn't matter! Go eat and have a shower or something, you look like you just went hunting for food in the wild" He said, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Uh okay" I responded quietly.

After eating and having a shower I opened my phone. I saw a bunch of messages from Bora.

"Omg Y/n, we should go camping together over the weekend!"

"Wait wait nvm we should go to the beach"

"Oh but I can't afford a hotel!"

"Let's go camping over the weekend! Anyway how did your last class go?"

I replied to her last message, telling her about my new friend. She then suggested we make a group chat. I thought it was a good idea but I also thought that we should add Sunoo when he messages me. I scrolled through my phone a bit until a notification popped up again. Was it Sunoo? No. It was Dohyun.

"Hey Y/n!! Did you eat yet?"

I wasn't upset to see Dohyun's message of course. I was glad to see that he asked about me and if I ate. I replied to him saying I did eat and we chatted a bit. That was until I got a notification from a random number.

"Hii Y/n!!! Just checking to see if my texts go through, did you eat?"

I smiled at his message. Dohyun had asked the same question, but I reacted more to Sunoo's message than his. I replied to Sunoo and then talked to him for a bit too. Then I realised Bora had made a group chat. She told me to add Sunoo and Dohyun, so I did. Dohyun and Bora were the first to message on there.

𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮 🫶:

Hiii everyone!! I'm Bora lol

𝗗𝗼𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻:

Heyy!! I'm Dohyun :) idk any of you guys of what you look like bc I just got here 😭😭

𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮 🫶:

You just got here??? Did you move from another area??

𝗗𝗼𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻:

Yuppp I moved in from another area lol

I smiled seeing their conversation drag on, it seems like they could be good friends. Suddenly, I realised it was quite late and that I should go to bed.

The next morning, I got up and got ready like always, before going downstairs.

"Good morning, Y/n! Are you already going out?" My grandma asked as I came down.

"Yeah I was about to leave. Why? Do you need something?" I asked curiously.

"Yes actually. I wanted to ask if you could help me with my phone? It's so stupid and I can't see anything with my terrible vision!" She complained, making me chuckle a bit.

"Sure, let me just make your apps and stuff bigger so you can see. Give it to me" she handed me the phone and I changed the settings to make her apps and the texts bigger so she could see better.

"Oh that's great! Thank you so much!" She thanked me making me smile. After that I left the house.

When I walked outside I was greeted by Heeseung outside kneeling down on the grass tugging a weed.