Sunday's Fog

Sunday's to you were always boring. This Sunday was foggy and windy, and everyone seemed to be busy. Ashley and Todd were working on homework and Larry was helping his mom out with the apartment. You were laying on your couch scrolling through your contacts. 

"I wonder if Sal is busy.." You decided to call him ......."Hello?" you sat up after getting a reply "Hey Sal! You busy? I'm soooo bored..." you say getting a drink from the fridge. "Nah, I got nothing going on. Wanna hang out? There's this place by the lake we could chill at" You could hear him putting on his mask. "Sounds fun! I'll meet you there!" You put on your shoes and a hoodie and went to the lake. 

When you got there you saw Sal sitting on a log looking at the view. "Hey Sal! Sorry I took so long" you say and sit next to him "Nah don't worry I just came here a few minutes ago" you smile "So what have you been up to?" (Switching to first person) 

I ask zipping up my hoodie. "Oh you know, homework, Travis's rude comments" I frown "Want me to do anything about it?" he shakes his head "No don't worry about it" we talk about Ash, Todd, and a bunch of other kids from school. We show each other funny videos and laugh our asses off. 

"So I heard through the grapevine, you have a crush on Larry" I feel my face get red and put my hood on "Lemme guess, Larry told you after I confessed to him" I say rolling my eyes remembering that day at school "Shit you already told him?" Sal says sounding surprised "Yeah, wasn't Larry the one who told you?" he shakes his head "No Todd told me. So are you guys a thing?" he asks and I look away 

"No, he wants to stay friends" I play with the zipper of my hoodie "That's weird" Sal says "He talks about you all the time. I woulda thought he would get with you the moment you told him you liked him" 

I perk up "He talks about me?" he nods "Non stop. Maybe you could ask him to the spring dance. It comes up in 3 weeks" I think for a little bit. That does sound nice. But what if he talks about us just going as friends? I guess it's worth a try "I think I will. Thanks for the advice Sal" I smile and I can tell he smiled back "No problem Y/N" we go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" "Yes I love you Jason! Ever since I saw your face I knew you were the one! Now just raw dog me already!"

I cringe at the TV "How does Ash like this stuff?" I roll my eyes and look at my phone "Maybe I should call Larry and ask him to the dance.." I tap on the name Larry in my contacts and call him....................................."Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. Please leave a message after the beep *Beep* I sit there frozen for a bit "Uhm...hi Larry...it's me Y/N.." I giggle awkwardly "Theres something I wanted to ask you something important so please call me back..bye" I quickly hang up "That was embarrasing...hopefully he calls me back soon" But he doesn't I waited all night until I fell asleep...did someone say something about me to him?

Editor: Hey guys sorry this was short I didn't really know what to add before the drama happens but I think the next part will be longer. Hope y'all enjoy and why I you think Larry is not replying back to Y/N?