Asking

[Larry's POV]
"Here it is!" I say grabbing my phone. I've been looking for a about an hour and I finally found it stuffed under the couch. "Aww man its dead" "Better charge it. Then by the time your ready for school it will be ready" my mom says with a smile.

I charge my phone and get ready for school. "Okay mom I'm going!" I grab my phone. It only got to 56% so I better make the most of it. "Bye Larbear!" My mom says. I cringe and walk out the door meeting Sal and Todd there.

"Hey Larry. Found your phone?" Todd asks. "Yeah it was stuff under the couch" I chuckle. Sal immediately turns his head towards me. "How long was your phone gone for?" "Like, all yesterday. I just found it like 15 min ago" Sal shakes my arm "Check to see if anyone called you!" I'm a little surprised by this Sal but I turn my phone on and see

"I got a voice mail from Y/N" I put on some headphones and listen to it. I never noticed how soft her voice it. Eventually the voice-mail ends. "She says she needs to ask me something important" I take off my headphones. "So are you gonna call her back?" Todd asks. "Nah, ill just talk to her at school about it" "A-are you sure? Maybe you should call her! What if she isn't at school today?!" Sal stammers. "Whats you deal today dude? Besides shes right there see?" I close the school door and point at Y/N. Shes talking to Ash and she looks worried.

"Well what are you waiting for?!" Sal says "Go talk to her!" He shoves me towards her way and I walk about to her. "I just don't understand, maybe he blocked me or something? Did I do anything-"

"Hey Y/N" she turns her head around "oh hey Larry!" "Sorry I didn't get your call. My phone was missing and I just found it not so long ago" she let's out a breath of relief. "Well I'm glad you found it" "so what did you wanna ask me?" She stiffness up "uhm..here? You wanna know now...here?" I shrug "You guys could go out back. Class doesn't start for another 15 minutes" Ashley says. "Thanks Ash" Y/N says putting her hand on Ash's shoulder. We walk out back and find a bench to sit on. "So what's the thing you wanted to ask me?"
                    [Y/N's POV]
I fiddle with my fingers for a bit hesitation reaches my mind wondering if I wanted to ask him here. If he rejects me then I would have to see him for the rest of the day.

"Uhm earth to Y/N?" Larry snaps his fingers in my face "Sorry.." I say playing with my hair."it's fine. Now what did you want to ask?" he says taking his hands out his pockets. I take a deep breath

"you know the dance that is coming up in a few weeks?" He nods "yeah" "well I was wondering if you wanna go...with me" his eyes widen a bit "Like, dancing together and all that stuff?" I nod. "Hell yeah dude!" He says playfully shoving my shoulder. I smile and fiddle with my fingers again

"I thought you were gonna flat out reject me" he chuckles "what makes you think that? You like the best girl in our grade. Besides Ash but im pretty sure she's a little" he does the gay hand thing "don't tell Sal that though. I'm pretty sure he has a thing for her" we both laugh. "I won't. We should probably go inside now" he nods and we head to class.

"So.." Ash says "tell me everything!" I smirk "he said yes" she squeals "I'm so happy for you! And you know what that means.." I tilt my head "what?" "Shopping!"

Editor: Its almost 6:00AM and I couldn't sleep so I decided to write this. I haven't been doing well. My bunny died a couple days ago so my stories will be probably short. Hope you enjoyed this part though!