Sleepover Secrets

I feel someone jump on my back "I heard your coming to the sleepover!" It's Ash. Larry must have told her already. I smile and give her a piggyback ride. "Yup. Do you think it's okay if Maple comes over?" I feel her shoulders sink "I mean I guess so. You've been hanging out with her a lot recently. Is that why you look like...that?" she points to the gothic make-up all over my face. 

"I mean, I just don't want her to feel left out you know? and I like this new look" I frown and put her down when I get to class. "If you say so" Ash shrugs "I'll call you later!" She blows me a kiss and goes to her class. 

I remember that I have history and Todd is in the same class. I take a deep breath and open the door. Todd's eyes go wide (I'm guessing from the new look I got going on) I sit next to him and he just stares "What happend to you?" He says, eyes still wide. I groan "God is Maple and Larry the only ones who like it?" I roll my eyes 

"No, no, no! I like it! I was just shocked that's all" His eyes go back to normal and he smiles "So you talked to Larry?" I nod. "I'm glad. I'm also glad you unblocked me" I scratch the back of my neck "Yeah sorry about that. Things can get rough you know?" He chuckles "oh I know. I had to deal with Ash sobbing because you wouldn't talk to her" 

My heart breaks "She was crying?" I tense up "Yeah but she was also on her period so maybe it was just that" I put my face in my hands "God I'm a jerk.." Todd pats my back "Hey, everything is back to normal right? That's all in the past" he gives me a soft smile. "Thanks Todd. What would I do without you?" I give him a side hug "Probably die" He chuckles. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Before I know it Saturday comes. Larry said he would come pick me up so I pack my bag and wait. I go to the bathroom to fix my make-up and hair. I love being a goth but the makeup is so hard to do. Thankfully Maple sent me a video guide on how to do it. I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it but my mom is already at the door. "Wait mom I'll get it-" 

too late she already opens the door. When she sees Larry she gives me a death glare "What's he doing here?" She asks me still staring into my soul. "I'm just here to pick her up for the sleepover" He says and I quickly grab my bag. "I already told you mom that the dance incident was a misunderstanding" I start to close the door "I'll be back by tomorrow so don't worry" I give her a thumbs up and she gives me a 'be careful' smile. 

"Sorry about my mom" I say getting in the passenger seat "It's fine. I would be mad too if some jackass did that to my kid" He starts the car "Your not a jackass Larry" I put my head on his shoulder. "I'm a dumbass though" He chuckles and pulls out of the parking lot. On the drive there we talk about different artist we like and things we might want to do for a living. It's like talking to him for the first time. 

When we get there Sal and Todd are already there. But not Maple. I text her 'where are you? You said you didn't need a ride there. Did you realize you did?' A couple seconds later she replies with 'I'm not feeling good. Thanks for checking in though :)' I frown and my shoulders sink 

"Your here!" Ash pulls me into a side hug while I still look at the screen. "What's wrong?" She says pulling out of the hug. "Oh. Maple said she can't make it.." I look up from the screen. "Well that's okay. We can still have fun without her. It will be us, the OGS" She smiles and takes my phone and puts it on a dresser. 

"I have the whole thing planned" She pulls us all into her room and we get comfortable. Me and Sal are sitting on her bed, Todd and Larry are sitting on the ground and Ash is sitting in my lap. 

"What should we do first?" Sal asks "I was thinking we could never have I ever" Ash says pulling out a deck of cards "I have the game right here" She shuffles the deck and pulls out a card "Never have I ever been drunk in front of my parents" 

Nobody raises their hand for a second but then Larry and Ash slowly raise their hand. "My mom just thought I was sick" Larry chuckles "My mom got really mad at me" Ash scratches the back of her neck. 

"Here Sal pick the next card" Ash hands the deck to Sal and he picks a card from the middle. He read the card and clears his throat "Never have I ever blocked a friend on social media" Everyone immediately turns their head to me "Heheh..." I show an awkward smile and raise my hand. We play never have I ever for a while then we play two truths and a lie. By the time it gets dark Ash's next plan comes into action.

"Alright guys, time to play 7 minutes in heaven!" Ash jumps on the bed. My eyes go wide "Ash that's such a middle schooler game.." Todd shakes his head "Yeah but it's fun!" Ash says "At least I'm not making you guys play spin the bottle" She rolls her eyes. 

Somehow, Ash gets us excited to play the game. First it was me and Sal and all we did was talk about cats. Then it was Todd and Ash, Larry and Todd, Ash and Sal,  and Sal and Todd. "Alright let's see whose next" 

Ash reaches in the bag for a name card "Y/N...and Larry!" She smirks and I blush a little. Which it's very easy to see due to the white base of make-up. We go in the closet and it's just awkward silence. "Soo..." Larry puts his hands in his pockets. "Soo..." I say fiddling with my fingers. Larry takes a deep breath and says something under his breath. 

"Listen, Y/N, I know things have been rough for a couple of weeks but I really like you. Your smile, your laugh, personality. And I was wondering if you wanted to make things official and be my girlfriend?" He looks away from me like he doesn't want to see my reaction. My mom would hate that I would being going out with him. But I really REALLY like him." I smile and tug on his sleeve so he'll look at me "I'd love to" He smiles and kisses me (I'm not gonna add detail cause I feel uncomfy with that) 

I wish that kiss lasted forever instead of a couple of seconds but someone had to interrupt "Hey guys times up" Ash shows her phone and she sees me and Larry kissing. "Oh." Her eyes go wide like she just witness something she didn't want to. Larry pulls away from the kiss. "God sick! I'm lucky I didn't walk in any later or i'd probably see something else!" She acts like she's gonna barf "Ash chill out" Larry says putting one hand in his pocket and using his free hand to hold mine.  

The next day at around 1:45 I get home "How was the sleepover?" My mom asks while doing dishes. I remember what happened last nice and smile. "It was..really fun"

Editor: SO I got writers block at the end as you can tell but I still hope you liked it! The Tom x Reader is going to be updated soon. Love ya babes!