Thank you for all of this...

Song: You're here that's the thing by Beabadoobee

I hug Maple "Why didn't you tell me?" she sighs "Because I knew you still liked Larry after the dance and I didn't want to get in the way of that" I pull away from the hug and look at here "You still could have told me. I may not feel the same but I still want you to be honest with me" Maple tears up while putting a smile on her face and pulls me into another hug 

"Thank you..for all of this..I was so lonely and was the 'weird girl' here but you helped me break through my shell. You're such a good friend.." I tear up a little too "I'm sure there's someone out there for you Maple. It may not be me but I'm sure you'll have the best time with them" We stand there in silence and eventually, break the hug. "I have to go see Larry now but I'm really glad we talked Maple" I give her a small wave and she gives me one back. 

I go meet up Larry in the park and I see him sitting at the bench with two cups in his hands. "Hey Larry!" I say and run up to him. He sees me and smiles. God the gap between his teeth makes him look so cute "Hey Y/N! I got us coffee!" He hands me one I take a sip "Aw thanks Larry" I give him a kiss on the cheek and sit down next to him. "Sorry I took so long. I had some..extra homework to do" I was gonna tell him about the Maple thing but I decided not to. After all, it's me and her thing not anyone else's. "Dang I need to catch up on homework" Larry says and takes a sip of his coffee. I chuckle and lean my head on his shoulder. He seems a bit shocked at first but then he relaxes again. 

"Do you ever think about the future?" He asks taking a sip of his coffee. I nod "All the time. Why?" he shrugs "Just asking" I lean towards him "Nooo everytime you ask me something, there's something on your mind. What is it?" I smirk. He chuckles "I was just thinking if we'd be together in the future" "Well if you don't screw it up then yeah" I nudge him with my shoulder "I won't, I won't,......have you ever thought of marriage?" "Dude, we're in high school not collage" he smiles and lets out a sigh "I know, just asking" 

"Why did you want to marry me in the future?" I smile and he get's a bit embarrassed "Yeah. If I can afford a ring. That shits expensive" he says jokingly. I put my hand on top of his "Well I'd still marry you even if it wasn't the most expensive ring on earth" he smiles and kisses me. It's pretty damn long like bro we're in public. But I shouldn't complain. Once we break the kiss we just smile and look at each other. 

"........this is pretty cringe" I say breaking the silence. We both laugh. I take a sip of my coffee "Wanna come over to my place?" "Are you sure. Your mom doesn't really like me because of the dance incident. Did you even tell her we're dating?" I shake my head "Nah, but she'll figure out sooner or later" I kiss him on the cheek. We throw away our empty coffee cups and go to my place. When we get there, my mom gives Larry the stank eye. 

When I close the door to my room I swear I hear my mom mumble "Y'all better not do anything freaky. Especially while I'm home" me and Larry both look at each other and laugh. I sit on the bed next to him. He kisses my cheek and starts to kiss my whole face "Y'all better not do anything freaky" I say mocking my mom. Larry chuckles and wraps one of his arms around my waist and starts to kiss my neck (Bro I'm so uncomfortable writing this. YALL BETTER BE THANKFUL) he starts to suck on my neck 

"What are you doing? Larry are you giving me a hickey?!" He stops and there's already a mark. "My bad" He says "Fucking vampire. Gonna have to wear turtle necks for a damn week." I roll my eyes. "I'm heading to work!" I hear my mom say. I hear her shut the door, which means she left and it's just me and Larry.  

Me and Larry end up making out 5 minutes later cause well, it's Larry. And I'm going to admit we did get 'freaky' as my mom would say. But he did use a condom so if somehow she did find out, she would find out a different way and not me having a damn crotch goblin. "You gonna tell your mom about this?" I ask.  he shakes his head"Nah. Are you" I shake my head "Nope" he chuckles and kisses my forehead. I hear the door open 

"I'm home!" it's my mom. Shit she must have ended work early. I quickly get changed and I go out of my room and close the door. Larry still being in there. "Hey mom.." I say trying to not act suspicious. My mom frowns and grabs my arm "Why are you so sweaty?" she asks "Did you go jogging or something?" I shake my head "Nope! Just..really, really, REALLY, hot in this house" My mom nods "I'll turn on the AC for your room. She heads to my room "Wait mom don't-" 

She opens the door and thank fuck Larry got changed. He was just sitting on my bed and was on his phone. "Wait what? "She ask "Uhm..nevermind" I say and she glares at me and turns the AC on and leaves the room. And if you are wondering, she did end up finding out me and Larry had sex. I didn't get in trouble for it because we used protection so that was pretty nice of her. 

If you are wondering, later on Larry and I did get married. We were 21 and we got married at the beach we went to during beach day. It was all cleaned up and it was so much fun. Instead of normal rings, we got them tattooed on. Larry almost wussed out but I convinced him to do it. 

Him, Maple, Ash, Todd, and Sal are probably the best things to happen to me. Ash sobbed the whole time during the wedding and Sal actually didn't wear his mask for the wedding. Todd says he didn't cry but I saw some tears coming out. 

Maple's eyeliner had to be fixed 3 times because of how many times she sobbed at the thought I got to go to Paris (For the honeymoon) and she didn't. Even Travis went and he was pretty nice. 

My mom eventually got over the dance thing with Larry and now loves him like he's been in the family forever. Me and Larry moved into a nice two story house that's not too far away from my mom so she can always come a visit. We now are parents of our fuzzy little cat named Muffin and I'm the happiest I can be.

Editor: I'm actually pretty sad that the series is ending but I had no ideas for more parts so yk. I hope you guys enjoyed this story tho! And maybe you guys can check out my Tom x Reader....?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀