Stage 1

Asher's POV

My friend told me I couldn't sleep in their house anymore. Ever since I got kicked out everything has gone down hill for me. I only had 500 bucks on me, and I used it all on food. I can't land a job, I stink, my clothes haven't been washed, what else can happen? If my bitch of a mother didn't lie about me stealing money I won't be like this. I walk from my friend's house, this was a never ending cycle.

I'm running out of places to stay, I might as well start living in a tent in a ally. Then at the same time I don't have the money for it. I been walking for sometime, I walked past some shops, a bakery as well all the goods looked fresh. My stomach growled, I have no money to spend, none at all. I continued walking, it's cold, all I have is my backpack and my thin clothes on me.

I sit down on a bench, I'm tired and hungry. I take my backpack off and took out my phone, it was 10 p.m. My phone has such little power left, I try my best to save it. I put it back inside my backpack, as eyes start to get heavy. I hold my backpack tight as I slowly fall asleep after walking for 3 hours.

***

Sometime after I woke up it was bright and early. A kind old lady had gave me 200 dollars, I was happy with that. Although it was weird, people just don't give money to homeless people like that. I used it wisely this time, I was able to find some cheap warmer clothes. After that I snuck into a gym and took a shower, I was lucky I didn't get caught. I then got me some food, as I was walking down the sidewalk while eating. I still had lots of money left.

As I was eating something caught my eye. The Hot Honey Spot, a place well known for omegas to sell their bodies for money. The only people around the place are alpha's looking for a plaything. Just by walking past all you smell is pheromones. Will I have to sell my body for money? I then get the thought out of my head, I'm trying to be better then that. Hot Honey Spot should be my last choice.

So I went on with my day. I have been hearing people saying that lots of people were being killed. Like store and restaurant owners, they're all killed the same way. A bullet to the head. Now I feel scared to ever sleep in the open now, maybe just maybe. I need to sell my body.

The day went by fast, the sun already set and the moon rises. My phone is completely dead now, so I have no idea what time it is. Clubs are starting to open so my guess is that it's about 8 p.m. maybe. I was walking past an ally, before hearing the sound of someone struggling. I look down the ally and see a man fall to the ground from a side door. He start begging for mercy.

"Please boss! I promise to pay you by next week, you just can't kill me out of the blue!"

A tall well built woman gets closer to him. Her skin looked peach as it was hard for me to see. She squatted down to his level before saying so calmly. "This isn't about the money, this is for have such a good relationship with the cops. I know you have a big ass mouth." She takes out out a gun and shoots him in the head. His body dropped completely to the ground, her gun has a silencer on it so nobody heard it. Blood started running on the ground, it shined in the moonlight.

I gasped, but I was too loud. She looks at me, she gets up and walks towards me. I was about to run but before I knew it she grabbed my arm. Damn she's fast! She looks at me up and down, her eyes are a spiking green. She's strong too, she has to be an alpha.

"Well aren't you a pretty thing." She looked me in the eyes, I see her finger rest on the trigger of her gun. I panic, my first action was to sucker punch her. She let go of me and I ran fast, I was scared she was behind me. Suddenly the building near the ally I just ran from burst into flames. It became an inferno in no time, but I kept running trying to get somewhere far and safe. After that I said fuck it and went to Hot Honey Spot.

I was there for only an hour and already made just nearly 800 dollars. I didn't want to fuck these assholes, just give them a handjob and I got my money. The give rooms to the workers, beds and bathrooms. This better then being on a bench sleeping and having people die around you. Am I making the right choice?

———————————————————————-
I think he's gonna regret it. <3